Sunrise Windows & Door Depot Ltd

mybusystuff in Edmonton
mybusystuff in Edmonton
1 review Vimy, AB

10 Windows replaced

We choose Sunrise Windows & Door Depot Ltd. because our neighbors had work done the previous year and they had been very impressed. Our salesman Ray Proskow had to drive from his location (south of Edmonton) to our acreage home (an hour north of Edmonton); and he made a trip out about 3 times throughout March & April 2015; on days and at a time convenient to us. Ray has a great personality and he meticulously and patiently went through all the possibilities available to us. In the end we were very confident that our order; that was signed on April 30, 2015 was just what we wanted.
The installation Team of Nathan and Austin; despite being short one worker (due to illness) started on June 26 and finished up on the 27th. Both of them were friendly, courteous and very efficient in the tasks they took on. It was amazing how smooth everything went; and any minor problems that did come up (electrical work) was left to our Electrician; then they finished the task promptly.
The costs for these renovations was certainly reasonable; and the updated loook on the inside an outside of our home are impressive indeed; and definately increase the value of our property. Also we can expect to have lower heating costs as a bonus.
We highly reccommend this Company and their Employees to
others.

The Sunrise Windows team would like to thank you very much for your review

Suzan leuenberger in Edmonton
Suzan leuenberger in Edmonton

Replaced 11 windows

From the salesperson to,the installers Sunrise delivered on what they promised. Good quality windows and professional service and installation. We are more than happy with the service and products. We advise all of our friends that if they need windows we highly recommend Sunrise. Our salesman Ray was helpful throughout the entire process. Follow up was excellent. Installers cleaned up Overall excellence.

Thank-you for your positive feedback as well as your referrals.

Tracey M. in St. Albert
Tracey M. in St. Albert
1 review Saint Albert, AB

Basement Windows

Ray, the sales representative came to my house and looked at my windows. Was very thorough and made me feel great about my selection in the company. He even made suggestions about the type of window I should use in the spare bedroom and suggested a hopper which was ideal. Went over color selections and how they would install and finish off the windows.

Also gave me some great suggestions when it came time to replace my main window of the house which is the last one to be replaced. So once I make that decision to replace that window I will definitely call Sunrise Windows.

Overall very happy with my choice and reccommended this company to another neighbor who got her back deck door replaced and was very pleased with the final product as well.

My neighbors used them for their basement window replacement and they looked great and that is why I chose them. Very happy with the work and the finished product

Sunrise Windows team and Ray thanks you for your review

Private User reviews Edmonton, AB

Washroom window, kitchen window, living room window

Sunrise Window is very professional company that catered to all my needs. They got all my windows ( made and installed) in the set time they promised to get it down. They got in and had everything installed and left with no mess left behind. I have recommended this company to my friends and they have had Windows replaced by Sunrise Windows; my friends have told me they were pretty pleased with the service. Professional and courteous I highly recommend Sunrise Windows

Thank you from Sunrise Windows team!

bgoakery in Sherwood Park
bgoakery in Sherwood Park
1 review Sherwood Park, AB

New window purchase and installation

I was very happy with this company from my initial phone call. The salesperson and installers were very friendly, courteous and helpful. The installers arrived on time and were very efficient with the installation and clean-up. They also ensured that I knew what I needed to about the windows and encouraged me to try them all. The 5 windows were just installed last week and appear to be good quality and were reasonably priced. I have 3 windows left to replace in my home and will definitely contact this company when I am ready to get them done.

Sunrise Windows team thanks you for your review

Private User reviews Calmar, AB

Replacing Picture Window

Our living room window had lost its seal so we contacted Sunrise Windows they installed a beautiful window with two side openings. The installers were professional and cleaned up afterwards. Very pleased

Thank-you for your review from the Sunrise Windows team.

Ian Campbell from Edmonton
Ian Campbell from Edmonton
3 reviews Edmonton, AB

Replaced Windows on Home

Our home was in need of window replacement (pretty badly) and we were not sure where we should buy them. There are so many companies out there, who do you choose ? About two years ago we decided to talk with Sunrise Windows and get a quote. Ray came over one evening, took all the measurements and explained the benefits of Sunrise (with no pressure) and what sets them apart. I was pleased to learn that they offer a lifetime warranty (to the original purchaser) on all their windows. Most other companies only offer limited time warranties. We replaced five smaller windows last fall out of necessity trying to break up the expense of doing everything at once. Due to another cracked window this spring we needed to replace a few more so we went back to talk with Ray about lining that up. Ray explained to us that they had special pricing on at that time so we decided it was in our best interest to replace all of our remaining windows (15 in total) to take advantage of the promotion. The installers were very professional and did a great job and Ray and the whole sales team went above and beyond to make sure we were completely satisfied. We absolutely love our new windows and have nothing bad to say about the whole process. I would highly recommend Sunrise Windows to anyone. Great product and amazing service !! They have an amazing showroom on 50th street so if you are entertaining the thought of looking into new windows, I highly recommend checking out the showroom and having a chat with the sales team. Thanks for everything Ray !!

Sunrise windows would like to thank you for your very positive review about our company....Thank you Ian!

Private User reviews Edmonton, AB

window installation

In the beginning of April we decided to change several of our aging windows. We spoke and dealt with Ray Proskow for the installation. The communication between Ray, my husband and I was excellent in that he replied in a timely matter to our questions both in emails and by phone. The installers themselves we on time, efficient and courteous. What we imagined to be a big ordeal was rather quick and tidy. We did encounter a problem with one of the windows and within a few days the window problem was resolved. Overall we are quite satisfied with Sunrise Windows and Doors and would consider using them in the future.

Thank-you very much for your review

Barry in Edmonton
Barry in Edmonton

Windows and patio doors

We have had Sunrise Windows for three separate projects for window and patio door replacement. Initial visit and advice were excellent along with job status info. Installation and finishing were excellent. Highly recommend Sunrise and their product.

Thank-you Barry for your positive review of our company

Jill in Edmonton
Jill in Edmonton
1 review Edmonton, AB

Large picture window, egress windows, astrigal patio doors, small picture windows and a privacy window.

Other than a delivery delay issue that was rectified as soon as the production manager was made aware of the situation we were very satisfied with the product supplied to us by Sunrise. George spent a great deal of time making sure we understood our options regarding energy savings, made an excellent suggestion for the patio doors to give us exactly what we wanted and explained the particulars of the egress window requirements. The product is beautiful and looks wonderful in the house, our renos have been difficult and Sunrise was one of the few pleasant aspects!!!

Than you Jill for your review of your experience buying from Sunrise Windows

More about Sunrise Windows & Door Depot Ltd

Sunrise Windows has been making quality windows and doors since 1996. Located in Edmonton, Canada our modern 35, 000-square foot manufacturing plant produces a full range of competitively priced custom vinyl windows and entrance doors that are available from us direct(1-877-413-1234) or from our authorized dealers. A family owned business, ...
Looking for Windows & Doors Installation & Service pros in Edmonton?