Sunrise Windows & Door Depot Ltd

Sunrise Windows & Door Depot Ltd

Reviews for Sunrise Windows & Door Depot Ltd

Private User reviews Edmonton, AB

Windows and Doors

We had our kitchen windows replaced this summer and our front door this fall. Our windows are wonderful! Our front door is absolutely beautiful, everyone that rings the door bell tells us how amazing it looks. We are thrilled with the results of both jobs, installs went smoothly and staff at Sunrise Windows and Doors have been great to work with. Thank you

Rob & Carol in Edmonton
Rob & Carol in Edmonton

Windows and Front Door

Although we have used other window manufactures in the past none have surpassed the quality and installation by Sunrise Windows in Edmonton. Ray Proskow carefully guided us through the process of matching a difficult installation dimensions and came up with a solution to satisfy our needs. Outstanding service and support from Ray and am happy to provide a solid reference to him and the team at Sunrise.

lynn in Edmonton
lynn in Edmonton

Replacing windows

We recently replaced 5 windows in our home, we were very happy with the product and the service. Everyone from the salesman to the installers were very professional, on time and helpful. We got quotes from several companies and their pricing was the best. They answered all our questions on the type and quality of windows that would work best for our home. We have a roll shutter on one of the windows that we replaced and they attached a special finishing to make it easy for use to replace the roll shutter. We will be replacing several windows on the other side of our house in the future and will be purchasing from this company.

Rita in Edmonton
Rita in Edmonton

Customer Service

Once windows were order and paid for customer service went downhill. When we called to check on status of our order we were told very rudely not to call they would call when the windows were ready - they called 3 days later. When we went to pick up the windows we were asked to come back later as their staff was about to go for lunch. Staff did not even help load the windows,

Heidi Seek in Edmonton
Heidi Seek in Edmonton

Windows and doors

Great prices and quality product! Very thorough and professional. Installation went off without a hitch! Very happy with our new doors and windows! They did an amazing job. Would highly recommend

Thanks Heidi for the Great Review!

Private User reviews Edmonton, AB

Amazing Service

I had the people from Sunrise Windows come out and give me an estimate for new windows. The salesman was Not Pushy and did not talk me into anything. (if he had I would have asked him to leave.)

I compared them to 3 other Edmonton companies and they offered me the best windows for the best price. Their price was so competitive that I was concerned about using them. I called 5 of their references and researched them on the internet. I decided to give them a shot at it.

I could not have been more pleased. They sold me ans installed 10 windows in my home. The installers were so thorough and clean and I was so pleased that I bought 7 more windows for the other side of my home.

I will be calling them back when I am ready to complete the project.
I can strongly recommend them to anyone who is looking for superb quality, service and value.

Sunrise Windows is the ONLY window and door manufacturer in Edmonton who not only makes our own products but installs them too.....this is why our prices are so amazing......thanks for the review and see you again with your next order.

Trish S in Edmonton
Trish S in Edmonton

EXCELLENT COMPANY

Our overall experience with Sunrise Windows and and Door Depot was amazing! We replaced  all our windows in our home. Work was done accurately and quickly by a very professional team.  Ray Proskow visited our home a couple of times ensuring that the measurements were perfectly correct. He is certainly a very friendly and knowledgeable gentleman. He invited us to see our windows being created and prepped for our home. I have never even heard of another company doing that!!  The installation team was neat, removed all the garbage from the site, and kept to the promised timeline. We would HIGHLY recommend this amazing company!!

Thanks very much Trish for taking the time to give us a great review of our company and its services

Cassandra Lafonde in Edmonton
Cassandra Lafonde in Edmonton

Installation of windows

Everything about our experience with Sunrise Windows has been great starting with the purchase and ending with the installation. We've used them before as well. I would definitely recommend them.

Thank-you Cassandra for your positive review!

More about Sunrise Windows & Door Depot Ltd

Sunrise Windows has been making quality windows and doors since 1996. Located in Edmonton, Canada our modern 35, 000-square foot manufacturing plant produces a full range of competitively priced custom vinyl windows and entrance doors that are available from us direct(1-877-413-1234) or from our authorized dealers. A family owned business, ...
Looking for Windows & Doors Installation & Service pros in Edmonton?