Polar Windows

Windows & Doors Installation & Service

Reviews for Polar Windows

1 review Winnipeg, MB

Window Replacement

We had several windows replaced in our home a number of years ago and they met all our expectations! Ultimately we have replaced all the windows with Polar windows. We found the Sales Represenative very experienced and knowledgeable, the installation crew skilled, and follow up very professional.
I would not hesitate to recommend Polar Windows to family and friends!

Thank you so much for your positive feedback!

Winter in East Selkirk
Winter in East Selkirk
1 review East Selkirk, MB

New Build

The product is definitely very high quality but the customer service of the salesmen needs work. I would recommend the company for the product but definitely keep ALL records of every meeting and get things in writing. Worked out for us in the end but took a long time to resolve. Returning of phone calls was almost nonexistent and felt like we had to chase for answers. Even though I have to admit I do love the windows and doors and my new home will be beautiful but just HATE the feeling of the issues that a rouse were our fault and felted pressured to accommodate their mistake until the president of the company called to resolve. My best advice is definitely write reviews of the company you use! You will be surprised of who is reading and willing to resolve if there are any issues. So glad I wrote this review and the help received!!

Review has 2 previous versions
T Tuohey in
T Tuohey in
1 review Okotoks, AB

Window replacement/upgrade

This is our second home with a polar windows upgrade.There is a reason we keep going back,reason one is quality,quality,quality,your not going to find a better window although quality doesn't come cheap and I'm fine with that.Reason two is installation,crew is very knowledgeable and been around forever,they get the job done and don't take shortcuts,they ran into a slight glitch on the first few installed windows and had to come back a third day to finish at no cost,once again I'm fine with that.Third,no bull sales,our salesman Dave Spivak knew this was our second install with Polar and was straight forward with cost and options.Thats why I'll be calling again later this year when I start doing the bottom floor.We have already noticed a difference in the room temperature upstairs after three weeks and had to make a thermostat adjustment.Anyone looking for replacement windows try this company out,just be prepared to "get what you pay for".Thanks again Polar/Rayomax Calgary.

E Tafovic in Winnipeg
E Tafovic in Winnipeg
2 reviews Winnipeg, MB

Repeat Customer

Polar Windows has been doing my upgrades for the past several years, from exterior doors, to garden doors to windows. They are a bit pricey but you get what you pay for and I get total customer satisfaction EVERY TIME!

Kmama261 in Calgary
Kmama261 in Calgary

Excellent service all around

From the Sales Agent to the installers, this company exceeded our expectations. Rick, Bruce, and Chad were great to deal with as well as being efficient and knowledgeable. We purchased Polar windows in 2001 and decided to go back to them because of the quality of the windows and service. We looked at other companies and they didn't even return our call and when they finally emailed us they sent us someone else's quote. Rick always answered all our questions. Bruce and Chad were very patient with us as we peppered them with questions and requests. We would not go anywhere else for windows and doors and I suggest if you are looking around, look no further than Polar Windows.

1 review Saskatoon, SK

Garden door & exterior door

The salesman was friendly enough but did not seem very knowledgeable. He knew the spiel but not much more. Once the doors were ready they decided to shown up to install them without contacting us. Needless to say our install waa delayed even longer because of this screw up. The digital local on the exterior door did not work upon install however they did return a week or more later with a new one. Ever since the garden doors have been installed we have had to slam it to close it. Now it seems to have a strange shift as its opened along with a new squeal. This was a very expensive set and we are completely disappointend with the constant run around with this company. The salesman is our main contact and it takes him more than a week to return our calls if at all.

Jane from Brandon
Jane from Brandon
1 review Brandon, MB

Windows

Over a period of 13 years I have been replacing my home windows with Polar Windows. I have been very happy with the windows and exceptionally happy with the the installation and installers. Always prompt, professional service at every step from sales to installation. Recently one of the window closure latches broke and Dave had the part ordered and installed so quick, no questions asked. Fabulous service.

SEB from Edmonton
SEB from Edmonton
1 review Edmonton, AB

18 Windows Replaced

We could not be happier with the complete process and installation of our new windows. I was more impressed once they had gone in! Our salesperson, Jeffrey Jordan was excellent and explained in full detail the entire structure of the windows and the installation process. Danny and Tom our Installers were amazing! On time, cleaned up and were finished removal and installation of 18 windows in TWO DAYS. You won't be disappointed. I absolutely recommend them.

Hildebrand from Winnipeg
Hildebrand from Winnipeg
1 review Winnipeg, MB

Replace all windows on main floor

We were very happy with the installers and how polite they were and how clean they kept all the work areas. The salesperson was great and even presented a variety of options and ideas. The windows look great inside and out. We were hesitant as we have never replaced our windows but we are now assured we made the right choice.

More about Polar Windows

SEE, HEAR & FEEL THE DIFFERENCE with Polar Windows and Doors. Customer Focus: our objective's treating every one of our customers as if they are the only customer. We deliver on commitments each and every time, doing things right every day to met our customer's unique needs. For nearly 40 ...