Polar Windows

672 Kimberly Ave Winnipeg MB R2K 0Y2

Reviews for Polar Windows

Private User reviews Winnipeg, MB

WIndows

I did extensive research prior to deciding to purchase my windows. The windows have made a significant difference in heat loss. They are low maintenance. The installers were polite and efficient and installed the windows professionally to insure there is no heat loss. As can be expected with any job this large there was a situation needing to be addressed. The company took my concern seriously and rectified the situation in a highly satisfactory manner. The windows are amazing and i would highly recommend talking with this company if you need new windows. they sell a high-end window.

Carrie D in Winnipeg
Carrie D in Winnipeg
0 reviews Winnipeg, MB

Great Company

I would highly recommend Polar Windows. From the first contact, when I stepped into the showroom, the service was exemplary.

Bernie showed me all the window options on display, and explained the differences while answering my questions. And was able to book the appointment with a sales agent.

Sales Agent Jeffrey arrived on time, and explained the window options in relation to my home and directions. He spent time explaining the ordering, finalization of an order, and installation processes.

The installation went smoothly and efficiently. Tom and Cory surprised me with how extraordinarily clean they worked. Unlike many other contractors I’ve had in my home there was next to nothing that I had to clean up after they left.

The after installation service has also been unprecedented. The Polar staff says what they mean and means what they say, with follow-up that gets the job done.

Don’t hesitate to place an order!

Dustin in Winnipeg
Dustin in Winnipeg
0 reviews Winnipeg, MB

Windows and doors/customer service

Installation took super long. Had some issues with hardware and door seals after install. Anytime I needed service I had to go to the manager 5o get anything done. Windows look nice.

Lonedeuce in
Lonedeuce in
1 review , AB

Cowardly sales yeam

My initial order was almost 4 weeks late. Upon installation it was discovered that 2 window casing were broken. Also our salesman promised to pick a color of door that was close to what we currently had having a door show up that wasnt even close to the same that we never signed off on was a problem. The installers also claimed they were not informed our blinds needed to go back up. From the beginning we asked the title around our kitchen window be cut that never happened.

Trying to get this done with the least interruption to our family I told them to please come back when the door and windows were ready. 6 months passed and we got a call for a satisfaction survey. I informed them maybe if we had all our windows and our door we would be more inclined to give us a review. They had completely forgotten about us. I was told at the local level that it would be best for me to talk to the president for resolution. His follow up was weak and he passed me on to the production foreman. it took a week for him to figure out what was going on.

The salesman called pleading to let them to make it right. promising restitution from the company and if they didnt come through he would personally make it right.

When the door and windows were finally ready the install coordinator basically refused to work with our schedule claiming they were all ready booked with new customers. By this time had been waiting just about a year for our order to be completed and felt that we should be made a priority over new customers. But the company did not feel the same way or have any urgency to get us taken care of. Once they had our money we were completely forgotten about.

It's been 3 months since we finally got taken care of I have sent 2 emails to everyone in the company that I had emails for and have yet to get one response!! Poor company poor!

Private User reviews Winnipeg, MB

Window Replacement

We had several windows replaced in our home a number of years ago and they met all our expectations! Ultimately we have replaced all the windows with Polar windows. We found the Sales Represenative very experienced and knowledgeable, the installation crew skilled, and follow up very professional.
I would not hesitate to recommend Polar Windows to family and friends!

Thank you so much for your positive feedback!

Winter in East Selkirk
Winter in East Selkirk
1 review East Selkirk, MB

New Build

The product is definitely very high quality but the customer service of the salesmen needs work. I would recommend the company for the product but definitely keep ALL records of every meeting and get things in writing. Worked out for us in the end but took a long time to resolve. Returning of phone calls was almost nonexistent and felt like we had to chase for answers. Even though I have to admit I do love the windows and doors and my new home will be beautiful but just HATE the feeling of the issues that a rouse were our fault and felted pressured to accommodate their mistake until the president of the company called to resolve. My best advice is definitely write reviews of the company you use! You will be surprised of who is reading and willing to resolve if there are any issues. So glad I wrote this review and the help received!!

Review has 2 previous versions
T Tuohey in
T Tuohey in
1 review Okotoks, AB

Window replacement/upgrade

This is our second home with a polar windows upgrade.There is a reason we keep going back,reason one is quality,quality,quality,your not going to find a better window although quality doesn't come cheap and I'm fine with that.Reason two is installation,crew is very knowledgeable and been around forever,they get the job done and don't take shortcuts,they ran into a slight glitch on the first few installed windows and had to come back a third day to finish at no cost,once again I'm fine with that.Third,no bull sales,our salesman Dave Spivak knew this was our second install with Polar and was straight forward with cost and options.Thats why I'll be calling again later this year when I start doing the bottom floor.We have already noticed a difference in the room temperature upstairs after three weeks and had to make a thermostat adjustment.Anyone looking for replacement windows try this company out,just be prepared to "get what you pay for".Thanks again Polar/Rayomax Calgary.

E Tafovic in Winnipeg
E Tafovic in Winnipeg
2 reviews Winnipeg, MB

Repeat Customer

Polar Windows has been doing my upgrades for the past several years, from exterior doors, to garden doors to windows. They are a bit pricey but you get what you pay for and I get total customer satisfaction EVERY TIME!

Kmama261 in Calgary
Kmama261 in Calgary

Excellent service all around

From the Sales Agent to the installers, this company exceeded our expectations. Rick, Bruce, and Chad were great to deal with as well as being efficient and knowledgeable. We purchased Polar windows in 2001 and decided to go back to them because of the quality of the windows and service. We looked at other companies and they didn't even return our call and when they finally emailed us they sent us someone else's quote. Rick always answered all our questions. Bruce and Chad were very patient with us as we peppered them with questions and requests. We would not go anywhere else for windows and doors and I suggest if you are looking around, look no further than Polar Windows.

Private User reviews Saskatoon, SK

Garden door & exterior door

The salesman was friendly enough but did not seem very knowledgeable. He knew the spiel but not much more. Once the doors were ready they decided to shown up to install them without contacting us. Needless to say our install waa delayed even longer because of this screw up. The digital local on the exterior door did not work upon install however they did return a week or more later with a new one. Ever since the garden doors have been installed we have had to slam it to close it. Now it seems to have a strange shift as its opened along with a new squeal. This was a very expensive set and we are completely disappointend with the constant run around with this company. The salesman is our main contact and it takes him more than a week to return our calls if at all.

More about Polar Windows

SEE, HEAR & FEEL THE DIFFERENCE with Polar Windows and Doors. Customer Focus: our objective's treating every one of our customers as if they are the only customer. We deliver on commitments each and every time, doing things right every day to met our customer's unique needs. For nearly 40 ...
Looking for Windows & Doors Installation & Service pros in Saskatoon?