Lawn Man Inc

N. Picton in Winnipeg
N. Picton in Winnipeg
11 reviews WINNIPEG, MB

Weed Control in Backyard

After receiving over 3 quotes from other lawn care professionals, I called Lawn Man, who came down and gave me the best quote I could ask for. I had a problem with weeds in my backyard that were uncontrollable and Lawn Man provided the right advice and products and work to get rid of the weeds and help us grow beautiful grass so that our children can play in the yard again. Our yard looks beautiful and it did not break the bank to get it done! I would highly recommend this company to anyone I know. Thanks so much, great job!