Instant Plumbing & Heating

Reviews for Instant Plumbing & Heating

Carol  from Calgary
Carol from Calgary

replace two water tanks

I have used Instant Plumbing for about five years, when we needed two water tanks replaced I did not hesitate to call them. I had to call them after installation as one tank started leaking again, Gary came out and could not replace the part for another week as he was going on vacation. I scheduled another guy from Instant plumbing and he came five days later, I noticed the smell of gas the day after installation, still after three days smell of gas when the guy came to replace the part I mentioned to him the smell of gas, said he checked and all was good, Couple more days go by and I called the Gas CO. they came in and tested sure enough there was a gas leak. Left an email on companies email and never heard back. Now I am dealing with another leak from the tanks that were installed a month ago Will not be using again.

Dale Morton from Edmonton
Dale Morton from Edmonton

toilet/shower backing up

after hours call. came out promptly and politely. Great service. Great price. Would highly recommend again to any person i know. He helped me out over the phone as well.

Faucet in the garage

I requested some work for rerouting the connections for the dishwasher and for installation of a faucet in the gargae. The person showed up with a another apprentice, and took over 2 hrs for a small job, he cut the floor and repatched it, when the pipes were accessable from the basement and there was no need to cut the floor, also the job for the faucet in the garage was left halfway cause he did not had the right drill to drill the hole for the pipe, in the end I was left for paying to 2 people with half the job done. Not very pleased

Please call us at 403-338-1172. We do not like unhappy customers and would gladly speak with you to resolve this issue.

Amanda from Calgary
Amanda from Calgary

Furnace repair/replacement

Our furnace went out so we called instant plumbing, they arrived within the hour and fixed the problem, after the furnace was up and running the technician grant discovered that there was a deeper problem with the furnace, he ran a CO test and discovered the furnace had a broken heat exchanger, we then decided to change the furnace grant provided us with a quote for the work we said yes and the furnace was changed the next day, we were very happy with the work and pleased with the prompt response and service we got from instant plumbing

Darcy Simonelli from Calgary
Darcy Simonelli from Calgary

clogged toilet

Instant plumbing was indeed Instant! I called a few plumbers before them, and no one could fit me in. Instant plumbing reallized I had an emergency situation with a clogged bog and two little kids in the house! Someone was sent straight over and the price was right!

pete from Calgary
pete from Calgary

hot water tank

We just moved into a house that needed a new hot water tank. We called Instant Plumbing and they gave us a quote over the phone. They were able to come the very next day and install it. The were quick and professional and I would use them for any of my plumbing needs in the future.

sink blockage

the sink was blocked and I could not get is fixed, after coming back from our vacation, called the compamy and thay were responsive in sending the crew out to fix the issue in a few hours, all is good now

rh from Calgary
rh from Calgary

clogged kitchen sink

Pros: Same day, friendly service, clean, knowledgeable
Cons: Pricy, undisclosed fees, glove and use of snake.
I was surprised to hear at the end of the service that I had to pay $10 for the rubber glove and $35 for use of the snake in addition to the hourly rate. These are standard plumbing tools so I thought. I'm happy with the service but not the extra fees, unlikely to use them again because of that.

Hot water Tank replacement

I have this rental unit and the water heater was broken, as I am not in the city, I contacted Instant Plumbing to do the job in my absence, I was very pleased with the quality of the work and their promtness, also their communication and billing thru internet was very helpful.

joel from Calgary
joel from Calgary

leaking pipe and water heater installation

called to fix leak in the basement , after checking the cause of the leak they also checked our water heater which apparently already needing replacement, noticed some leaking on the side of the heater, they removed old heater and installed a new one on the same day . Found and fixed other leaks in the washroom. Also checked our furnace for free and gave some tips on how to save on gas. satisfied with the service and highly recommended .

More about Instant Plumbing & Heating

We offer full residential plumbing services in all areas of Calgary. This includes repairs and replacements for toilets, drains, faucets, showers, water treatment systems, gas fittings, and heating and cooling systems (such as furnaces, boilers and air conditioning). We also have plumbers on duty 24/ 7 for emergency services.
Looking for Heating & Air Conditioning pros in Calgary?