Aries/Airflo Heating & Air Conditioning

Reviews for Aries/Airflo Heating & Air Conditioning

Amela in Toronto
Amela in Toronto

Kitchen renovation

Aire one installed my furnace and ac. They are very professional I highly recommend them to anyone who's in the market for a furnace or ac and I wanted to share my experience here.

Jason R from Rocky Mountain House
Jason R from Rocky Mountain House
5 reviews Sylvan Lake, AB

Furnace and air conditioner

I hired these guys through Costco, they were awesome, super good service and super quick installation. These guys had a very good price that couldn't be beat, good name brand equipment, very happy with the product and service.

Dave from Red Deer
Dave from Red Deer
1 review Red Deer, AB

flooded basement

we purchased the air conditioner after our house was built. when installed the condensate drain and did not hook up the overflow drain or the over flow switch. this is a requirement of the ac vendor, illustrated in the installation manual. the drain plugged with building materials like grout and wood, even though we had the vents vacuumed out twice. this caused our basement to flood damaging the walls and flooring and trim. I contacted the service manager and he came over to install a “fix”. the fix was the same thing but in a different location, no overflow switch or drain. when I asked for compensation due to the fact that they went against the installation manual and my basement flooding the service manager laughed at us. he was very rude telling us how he was doing us a favour. when I mentioned the plumbers code to him he told me “this isn’t going to work out in your favour if you bring up the plumbers code” he was very forceful with his tone.

if you do get air-conditioning from this company please ask for the overflow switch. this switch prevents your basement from flooding.

the service tech came to install the “fix” and I showed him the installation manual. he said that he has never plumbed in the overflow drain or even heard of the over flow switch.... this was alarming because it was right in the manual. the service tech said that he has done hundreds of these this way and only “ around three “ have leaked causing damage.

I contacted lennox and they were alarm to know that there product was being install this way.

my advice; read the installation instructions yourself when purchasing a heater or ac unit, do not trust this contractor to do a proper job.

Kerrie-Ann Dalstra in Red deer
Kerrie-Ann Dalstra in Red deer
2 reviews RED DEER, AB

Heating and air ducts

We had out heating and air ducts installed by Aries Airflow. We have had little to no trouble with anything that they installed for us. We did have one issue with our furnace on a weekend during a cold spell and we had some difficulty getting a hold of someone to help us. After contacting a series of people and having Atco gas finally pointing us in the right direction, we were able to get the furnace fixed and it was covered by warranty! Overall, happy with this company.

Looking for Heating & Air Conditioning pros in Red Deer?