Aboe Lockworks Ltd

Aboe Lockworks Ltd

Reviews for Aboe Lockworks Ltd

shari wynne from Calgary
shari wynne from Calgary

Repair and re-keying of locks

After losing my purse on the bus I didn't feel safe at home because my keys and a couple pieces of mail were now missing. I called Aboe Lockworks and they arrived the same afternoon to re-key the locks in my exterior doors as well as repair one deadbolt that had been damaged in a previous break-in attempt. They also suggested some simple security fixes I could do myself to make my home safer. I would definitely use this company again and have already referred them to several friends.

Cathy in Cochrane
Cathy in Cochrane
5 reviews Cochrane, AB

Lock Replacement

When we moved, they replaced a couple of locks and re-keyed others..quick and efficient. They were courteous and helpfull and I would call them again if I nned any lock services.

Nikita in Calgary
Nikita in Calgary

Getting a new locks

GREAT service put 110% effort in- Did more then expected. He fix our handle that has be broken forever! Got 8 Keys adn a new lock system for a great pricce

Earl  in Calgary
Earl in Calgary

Key cutting

I will only use Aboe for key cutting services. I'm tired of making return trips to Home Depot or other big box stores to return a freshly cut key that does not work. They are helpful and cheap.