Cote Lock Service

James from KW
James from KW
6 reviews Kitchener, ON

Needed a fast rekey

We had been given the wrong keys for a house we just bought and Cote came out within an hour to help us out.

They also recommended putting on a deadbolt for safety and offered some advice on the rest of our locking mechanisms that checked out when I researched it further on the net. (btw - Weiser Smartkeys/locks are very easy to break into)

They could have taken advantage of the opportunity and billed us a ton but the bill for was under $150 for everything.

Friendly and helpful. I'd recommend them.

M B in Cambridge
M B in Cambridge
10 reviews CAMBRIDGE, ON

Re-key a lock

When we moved to our new home we hired this company to come out and re-key our front door deadbolt. They were quick, reasonably priced, and got the job done. Unfortunately, the door lock assembly broke about 6 months later (through no fault of cote's) and I had to replace it myself anyway. In hindsight I would recommend just replacing the lock in the first place. Either way, great fast service. I've had them cut a few keys for me that nobody else could do a well.