Jade Gardens & Greenhouses

Murtuza Diwan from Milton
Murtuza Diwan from Milton
35 reviews Milton, ON

Changing our landscaping

I just took out all my evergreens which were very close to my house and went to Jade Gardens to get plants that needed bare minimal caring and still looked nice. The cashier hooked me up with their specialist Yu. He had a wealth of knowledge and understood exactly our needs and recommended plants to get for our front yard. And not only he advise us which plants not to take as required a lot of work but also suggested how to place the plants to get the best effects in terms of height, coloration, etc. And even the cashier was great. Because of my wrong estimate I was short of couple of plants so next day went to them to get those but was not very sure which plant did I pick up. Yu was again very courteous and helpful in making an exception of their return policy and told me that if this is not the one (Sure was from the same family - just not sure if the same species) the bring it back and they will exchange it. Definitely would highly recommend Jade Gardens for any of your garden needs. Two big thumbs up!!!