Jade Gardens & Greenhouses

Murtuza Diwan from Milton
Murtuza Diwan from Milton
28 reviews Milton, ON

Changing our landscaping

I just took out all my evergreens which were very close to my house and went to Jade Gardens to get plants that needed bare minimal caring and still looked nice. The cashier hooked me up with their specialist Yu. He had a wealth of knowledge and understood exactly our needs and recommended plants to get for our front yard. And not only he advise us which plants not to take as required a lot of work but also suggested how to place the plants to get the best effects in terms of height, coloration, etc. And even the cashier was great. Because of my wrong estimate I was short of couple of plants so next day went to them to get those but was not very sure which plant did I pick up. Yu was again very courteous and helpful in making an exception of their return policy and told me that if this is not the one (Sure was from the same family - just not sure if the same species) the bring it back and they will exchange it. Definitely would highly recommend Jade Gardens for any of your garden needs. Two big thumbs up!!!

ste.white from Oakville
ste.white from Oakville

Succulent planter.

The garden centre has an amazing array of succulent plants. They specialize in this type of plant and have a whole green house dedicated to them. So when I wanted to make up my own for my back yard display, I went to Jade Gardens. I purchased twelve different types of cactus/succulents as well as the potting medium. I actually had two employees giving me advice on how to arrange them to the best advantage as well as watering and care. They knew their plants and I am still enjoying the planter which I have brought in for the winter.
Definitely a place to go back to for annuals as well as specialty plants.

We're so pleased that we were able to help you and that you are happy with your experience and product from Jade Gardens. We love our cacti and succulent plants and we really enjoy growing them. So it is wonderful when we find new customers who are as interested in these special plants also. It was great to meet you and we welcome you back anytime!

More about Jade Gardens & Greenhouses

Jade Gardens spans 40, 000 sq. ft. of retail space and offer shoppers a vast array of annual bedding plants, vegetable plants, perennials, hanging baskets, planters, nursery stock, soils, tropical plants and much more! Jade Gardens and Greenhouses is a must visit if you are an avid cacti lover. We ...