Ballam J Furniture

Diana in Chilliwack
Diana in Chilliwack
0 reviews Chilliwack, BC

Furniture putchase

J. Ballam furniture has been in our community many years now. Whenever I need any furniture, they are the first place I go to. They have such a good variety and very unique pieces. My most recent purchase was a leather sectional. They stand by their products, and all the staff are great.

Marjorie Wamsley in Chilliwack
Marjorie Wamsley in Chilliwack
0 reviews Chilliwack, BC

Bought occasional chair

I went to several stores looking for an occasional chair for my living room. I found the staff very helpful, knowledgeable, and friendly. They helped me choose the right fabric and colour for my living room. I ordered the chair and couldn't be more pleased.