Billy Carter Chimney Sweep

Reviews for Billy Carter Chimney Sweep

Pauline in Brampton
Pauline in Brampton

Chimney Sweep

I called Billy and he was such a pleasure to deal with. I checked my chimney after he was finished and it looked amazing and so clean. Billy is very clean when he works and respectful. I would definitely call him again.

Brian in Markham
Brian in Markham

chimney repair

Billy Carter,
Thank you for the work you did for me on my chimney. It was was a repair and cleaning second to none. You are a very courteous gentleman very dedicated to the work you do. I will certainly use you again if needed and recommend you to anyone needed of chimney repair. - E. Ebanks

Cyril from Terra Cotta
Cyril from Terra Cotta
3 reviews Terra Cotta, ON

Chimney Sweep

In the end, they came through. Trying to get a hold of them was nearly impossible, but I was told they are the best. I must have called 6 times with nobody returning my messages. When I did get in touch with them, they came out and did a very thorough job. Old family business. Despite the hassle, I would recommend them again.

Tony B in Brampton
Tony B in Brampton

Chimney Cleaning

Needed the chimney cleaned because previous owner had used all the time. Noticed that i had lots of dust in my house and decided to call a local company for service. Receptionist and service person were very professional and polite. Work was completed as agreed, and they cleaned up after themselves, making sure to put a cloth down on my hardwood floors.

james in Mississauga
james in Mississauga
1 review MISSISSAUGA, ON

cleaning and repair

I RECENTLY MOVED IN TO MY HOME WITH MY FAMILY AND WAS REFERED FROM A FRIEND TO HIRE BILLY CARTER CHIMNEY SWEEP I DID MY RESEARCH AND CALLED OTHER CHIMNEY SWEEPING COMPANIES. AND GOT NO REPLY EXCEPT FROM BILLY CARTER CHIMNEY. THE LADY ON THE PHONE GAVE ME SO MUCH INFO ABOUT THE PROCESS ON WHAT TO DO WITH MY CHIMNEY IT WAS HELPFUL. WHEN THE OTHER COMPANIES CALLED BACK IT WAS NOT THE SAME. SO I BOOKED WITH BILLY. IT WAS TWO BROTHERS WHO CAME OUT AND CLEANED THE CHIMNEY WITH NO MESS .ONE WENT ON THE ROOF TO CHECK TO MAKE SURE CHIMNEY WAS IN GOOD CONDITION. FOR A FIRST TIME CHIMNEY USER. THEY SHOWED ME STEP BY STEP ON HOW TO USE MY FIREPLACE. WHICH I DID. PRICE WAS REASONABLE. AND I WAS SATISFIED. REAPAIRS DONE TO. IF YOUR LOOKING FOR A CHIMNEY COMPANY LOOK FOE BILLY CARTER. I WILL BE USING THEM FROM NOW ON. HONEST AND INFORMATIVE CHIMNEY SWEEPING COMPANY.

Holm in Terra cotta
Holm in Terra cotta
1 review TERRA COTTA, ON

Chimney cleaning

Billy Carter chimney cleaning has been coming to our home for the past
12 years. The people are always extremely pleasant and very
professional in their conduct. They are very conscious of ensuring
the work is done completely and leave the area in which they work
as clean as when they arrived. They work efficiently and are very
competitively priced. I would not hesitate in recommending them, and
in fact have done so on many occasions.

Yoseph in Brampton
Yoseph in Brampton

Chimney Sweep

I called them because of the other review in here which indicated this company was good. It took me like 4 phone calls for them to get back to me. they finally did after 2 days and booked for them to clean my chimney. They came on time and did a decent job. Very basic underwhelming job. They said I needed some brickwork done and mentioned they could do it. I agreed and they said they'd call me back to schedule an appointment to do this. They never did. They just seem disinterested. They seem a company that lacks customer service as they seem totally disinterested in their customers. They never got back to me as they promised. So I will look for someone else. If you're looking for some basic, average clean, they'll do the work, grudgingly. If you are looking for something more professional and reliable, avoid them altogether.

Jane in Toronto area
Jane in Toronto area

Chimney cleaning

Have used this company for a few years now. Costing is competitive, they are professional and accommodate the customer. Additional work needed to done on the chimney and the cost was very reasonable. Cleanup was done afterwards. We highly recommend this family business.