Wallace & Wallace Fences Ltd

Glenda in Winnipeg
Glenda in Winnipeg
1 review Winnipeg, MB

Garage door repair

I called this company AFTER another company didn't show up to fix my garage door; I wish I had called Wallace & Wallace first. Outstanding customer service and highly recommended!

Thank-you Glenda for the kind words you said about Wallace. Your thoughts are important to us, but we're especially pleased when the feedback is positive. I'll be sure to share it with our garage door team!

Steph.Rose
Steph.Rose
1 review Winnipeg, MB

Fence and garage door

Great service and installation work. Went out of their way to make sure we were happy.

Thank-you for your feedback. - Wallace

Richard in Winnipeg
Richard in Winnipeg
7 reviews Winnipeg, MB

Fencing

They repaired our galvanized chain link fence. Service was amazing and they were friendly and professional. Our yard has a bit of a slope but they were able to keep the fence and trim straight. They even took away the old fencing material for us which saved us a trip to the dump. Like I said amazing.

Thank-you for your review Richard. I am happy to hear you found our team friendly and professional.

More about Wallace & Wallace Fences Ltd

Wallace + Wallace, a locally owned company is the largest manufacturer and distributor of fencing products in Manitoba. Established in 1919, Wallace + Wallace has developed a strong reputation and history in the industry for both residential and commercial perimeter security installations. Our Commitment At Wallace & Wallace customer satisfaction ...
Looking for Fences & Gates pros in Winnipeg?