Greenway Carpet Cleaning Ltd

Carpet & Rug Cleaning & Repairing
716 Miller Avenue Victoria BC V8Z3C8
HomeStars  >  Carpet & Rug Cleaning & Repairing in Victoria  >  Greenway Carpet Cleaning Ltd

Reviews for Greenway Carpet Cleaning Ltd

XIAOZHIChen  from Victoria
XIAOZHIChen from Victoria
2 reviews Victoria, BC

Cleaning

I was looking for the carpet cleaning so long, and decided to choose this company to do the cleaning, the price is not that bad. But somehow, they don't be really functional, and the result of this job is not likely what I expected. Sigh----

We are sorry to hear your experience was not what you expected with our company.We looked up your last name (based on your user name here) and could not find you in our directory? Perhaps your cleaning job was booked under a different last name? and was this cleaning job done recently?

Our policy is to call back our customers after their cleaning job to ensure that the job went well. If we did not speak to you directly then we would have left you a message for you to please call us if there were any questions or concerns. If our customer is not completely satisfied then we always go back to the job site and try to fix the customer's issue. Please call us at 250-479-7419 so we can address your concerns. We want you to be happy with your choice to use Greenway Carpet Cleaning and we stand by our services.

tony rylier
tony rylier
10 reviews Esquimalt, BC

carpet cleaning bedrooms

I was looking to have my carpets cleaned in my older home. The carpets had not been cleaned in over 3 years and there were several stains that I assumed would be permanent. I decided to go with Greenway Carpet Cleaners because of there all natural products. I did not want my children crawling on harsh chemicals and cleaners so Greenway was perfect for my needs. They were very thorough and worked quickly. They even removed the old stains I thought were permanent! Fantastic company!

Suzanne in Victoria
Suzanne in Victoria
5 reviews Victoria, BC

Carpet cleaning 1300 sqaure feet

OK, so it was five years since I'd had my carpets cleaned. OK, there were stains that had been there 15 years...since before I moved in. I was looking for a green carpet cleaning service and these guys were great. Timely, thorough, AND removed some of the 10 year old stains that other companies had not. Also, my plush wall to wall carpet dried very quickly, which was nice.

More about Greenway Carpet Cleaning Ltd

State of the art technology plus non-toxic cleaning agents will ensure your home is a clean and healthy environment to live in. EARTH-FRIENDLY Natural, safe, biodegradable products that get your carpets and upholstery sparkling clean QUICK DRYING Your carpets will dry in only 2 – 4 hours in most cases. ...