Bob's Plumbing Service

Cliff from Aurora
Cliff from Aurora
0 reviews Aurora, ON

Exterior faucet install

We had a small project to install an exterior faucet on our 2nd level deck by linking a tap to the kitchen plumbing. We found that Mike was upfront about when he would be able to do this 'small' job which was much appreciated, he returned calls in a timely manner and the actual installation was done on the scheduled day with no surprises at a very reasonable price. Zack, who did the installation was extremely professional, polite, helpful and neat. The workmanship was of a high quality. Overall this worked out very well for us. I will keep this company as a reference for any future plumbing requirements.

Mike McCabe  in Aurora
Mike McCabe in Aurora
3 reviews AURORA, ON

Renovation of 2 bathrooms

I was in a bit of a pinch to get the plumbing in 2 bathrooms done and was over charged accordingly, for what was done. I had to run to Home depot on 2 occasions to pick him up parts and when all the work was done he had 2 water pipes in the wrong location. I wasn't particularly happy with the attitude I received even after very quick payment and just fixed the problems myself. It took him 3 trips over 3 days for what should have been done easily in one day if he had of stayed off the phone and worked a full day. Aside from the errors the work was done properly, but this is not someone I would hire again.

homereno
homereno
1 review Newmarket, ON

plumbing backup

Came Christmas Eve when we had a backup and came promptly and fixed our problem. he ran a creeper through the drain to the road and it worked perfect. Didn't charge a premium fee>