Deacon Flooring Inc

HomeStars  >  Carpet & Rug Retailers in London  >  Deacon Flooring Inc

Reviews for Deacon Flooring Inc

Private User reviews London, ON

Kitchen Reno

I am very pleased with the new Karndean vinyl flooring. Installer Paul, was courteous and precise with his installation. The floor looks fabulous and is great with my pets.
I would highly recommend Deacon Flooring!

Bert from London
Bert from London
2 reviews London, ON

Hardwood Floor

I got my flooring installed a few years back. The main floor. It all still looks new. It is easier to clean than the old stuff. They sell quality product and a good team.

B Annunziello from London
B Annunziello from London
1 review London, ON

Deacon flooring

We had a new floor and subfloor installed. The guy who came to do the work was so nice - even nice to the dog! Came back on a Saturday to install the trim for us, which we had re-painted. It was still wet when he finished with the installation, but he went the extra mile for us.
Recommended to friends, who were also thrilled with the product and the customer service.
They did a beautiful job for us and4-5 years later - it still looks fantastic!

More about Deacon Flooring Inc

Your Only Choice in Shop at Home in London. “Call my Dad for free shop at home - 870-Rugs” is the slogan that Londoners have been hearing for many years! Jim Deacon, owner of Deacon Flooring Inc, and his son James have been co-starring in commercials since James was one ...