JayWest Country Homes Ltd

David T
David T
1 review Sundre, AB

New Home Build

My wife and I met with numerous builders before deciding on Jaywest Homes. I can honestly say that from our first meeting with Coulter and his team, we were thoroughly impressed with Jaywest’ s professionalism, quality and moreover, the commitment displayed to our project as a whole. They were easy to communicate with, thorough, and performed well over the general requirements of our home.
I was personally impressed with the efforts and abilities of Jaywest’s design team of Paul and Kevin. From the start of the project they brought energy, attention to detail and a genuine concern for living space and aesthetics on all aspects. The ability to show 3-D drawings both in blueprint and computer generated animation left no questions unanswered. This especially was beneficial for my wife to visualize the final look, and promoted her input into key features. This was encouraging for me, to make changes on site in the build of our past two homes was both stressful and economically challenging. Also, to “log in “to the various stages of the build through their client website was a great way to communicate with all management decisions.
They exceeded the level of customer service/satisfaction we were expecting. I want to thank them for their willingness to meet with us on many different occasions to either change or add to our home's detail.
I believe this firm to be a very capable home builder, and would have absolutely no reservations in recommending them for future work up to, and above this projects value. If you would like to speak directly about our experience with Jaywest Country Homes please do not hesitate to contact me.
On a personal note, Jaywest made our home building experience a pleasurable one. Thank you for a job well done!!!"

Warmest Regards,
David and Kathy T.

Jake M
Jake M
1 review Vulcan, AB

Cottage build

We were looking to build a cottage on our Lake front property and had been recommended to jaywest through a few other people in the community that had jaywest built cottage in the same area. We contacted them to get the ball rolling and didnt look back. Cottage is finished over looking little bow Lake and we absolutely love it. Thanks guys!

Private User reviews Calgary, AB

Buyer be aware

JayWest Country Homes, buyer beware - This company promised me building plans for a building permit 8 months ago and only when two sets of plans they sent in for approval did not meet the requirements to be approved, they asked for more money and to lock me into a 2nd contract without completing the original agreement. We paid and got Nothing! This is blackmail. Now my family is being forced to remove all our improvements from the lake front property and we will not be able to stay on the property for the summer. We will be forced to rent another property for the summer until the situation is rectified. After being able to enjoy the lake each summer with my family for 17 years and after paying JayWest Country Homes for house plans for a building permit to be approved and move forward. And now to be blackmailed into an additional contract and more money before they rectify the problem is incomprehensible.

More about JayWest Country Homes Ltd

It is about your design vision, your timeline, your budget. We are your partner, helping you create and realize your home design, supplying you expert advice and support every step of the way. You choose how your home gets built. We can help you design and supply the materials, and ...