Bathroom Gallery-Lokert Ltd

Reviews for Bathroom Gallery-Lokert Ltd

Sarah in Mississauga
Sarah in Mississauga

(Very small) Main bathroom - complete renovation

This was our first renovation and we were a bit nervous. I shopped around and immediately felt at ease with Patrick. He was knowledgeable, friendly, and was really concerned with determining our style and giving us what *we* wanted - not with what he thought would look good, or with trying to upsell us. I was happy to hear him say that they didn’t start a reno until all the supplies had arrived in the showroom, preventing any long delays because an item was back ordered. We were given a detailed contract and invoice, with everything itemized and payment instalments clearly laid out, so there would be no surprises.

The contractor, Alec, showed up on time and worked so hard every day. It was obvious that he took a lot of pride in his work, and he didn’t cut any corners. We are so pleased with our new bathroom - it looks fabulous!

Throughout the renovation, Patrick was there to take my calls if I had any questions or concerns. We highly recommend the whole team at Bathroom & Kitchen Galleries, and wouldn’t hesitate to use them in future.

Norm Ichiyen  from Mississauga
Norm Ichiyen from Mississauga

Advice re faulty shower head

I had used Bathroom Gallery over 7 years ago for a bathroom renovation and they had done an excellent job. Recently the shower head they had installed during the reno was not working properly so I went back to see about buying a new one. They suggested that since the one I had was a well known brand, that I should just call the company, Grohe, to see what they could do for me. They gave me the model number, Grohe's phone number etc. To my surprise, Grohe responded by sending me a new shower head! Thanks so much to the wonderful people at Bathroom Gallery!

Jennifer
Jennifer

renovated a bathroom and laundry room

This is the second project that I have had completed by The Bathroom Gallery. The selections in the store are wide and varied and the work completed was excellent and detailed. Chris has been easy to have around the house and I appreciate his opinions and suggestions.

Scottp in Burlington
Scottp in Burlington
1 review Burlington, ON

bathroom renovation

The installation job was incredible, everything was installed to perfection. Very friendly, knowledgeable salesperson (patrick) Customer service was great, we were disapointed in the granite colour, and they replaced it withiut hesitation. Highly recommend this company.