Aquareal Water Systems Inc

240 Willowdale Avenue North York ON

Reviews for Aquareal Water Systems Inc

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Simple, honest and knowledgeable

Owner is simple and honest, not a sleazy salesman, but a straight forward one. I spent months researching an RO system, he knew exactly what was my concern. I'm spoiled and I have high standards, I was concerned about where the product was manufactured, not just assembled (most systems are manufactured in China, and assembled in the USA or Canada, this is misleading and not ok for me, as I can't trust a Chinese product where my health is concerned, just too much smoke and mirrors), this was my biggest concern and it's like he read my mind. Before I even mentioned why I was researching specific models he had already brought this point to my attention. And he had recommended units which are still manufactured here in the Western Hemisphere.

Thank you for your honest and candid comments. We will always try our best to ensure that our customers are taken are satisfied.

Ypeus O.
Ypeus O.

Water Filtration System

Excellent service all around: Sales, Arrangement for Appointments, Installation, Post Installation follow up and check up after 6 weeks of operation.

We are very satisfied with both the product and excellent service provided.

Ypeus,
We appreciate your business and will continue to serve you in the same manner as you have experienced so far.Thank you.

Nasimul H.
Nasimul H.

Water filtration system

This company is a pleasure to work with I wish every company was easy to work with .
They are very proactive and that is huge with customer service.

Nasimul,
Thank you for your kind words. Customers like you are why we are in business. We truly appreciate your patronage.

Tina and Rabeah  in Toronto
Tina and Rabeah in Toronto
13 reviews , ON

Water Softner Order/Installation

My husband and I were shopping around for a water softner. After picking up a Kinetico brochure from Costco, I called and spoke with Phil, a Kinetico sales rep. I was impressed that he gave my husband and I the option to meet with him prior to making any big decisions. Phil met us at our condo a couple days after, which was very convenient. He was super knowledgeable, friendly and not pushy at all. Phil knew his stuff and was equipped with very relevant Kinetico information. He answered all of our questions and never made us feel like we had to order on the spot. After chatting about our options and what would best suit our needs, we decided to move forward with the order. The next day Phil confirmed our installation date and followed up a few times before to confirm. The installer, David was punctual, efficient and answered all of our questions with great knowledge. He educated us on our new water softner and gave us tips and advice. Another impressive part was Phil followed up with us a couple of days later to make sure we were satisfied with the installation. About a week later we received warranty information. Furthermore, Phil offered to visit our home to take a look at the softner. He will be visiting soon. Our experience with Phil and David has been amazing and we are very happy with our investment! We will refer to all of our family and friends. Thank you Phil, David and the rest of the Kinetico team! Tina and Rabeah Karram

Tina and Rob,
It was a pleasure working with you. We endeavor to make the experience of every customer as pleasant as possible. Thank you for your kind words.

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Filtration System

Purchase a reverse osmosis system from the company and had an installer come in to install the system. The installation was quick, efficient and everything was neat and in order as per requested. Very pleased with the work done by this wonderful company.

We're glad that your experience was positive. Thank you.

KARL SULCS in Mississauga
KARL SULCS in Mississauga

Service for existing unit

Lacking customer service rep.
No call-back for days, information not available.
No walk-in service exists,only receptionist at location.
Cannot contact anyone except receptionist when calling.
Truly a 'small business'.
With help from O.E.M., only then did anyone start to help.....

Karl,
We regret the situation, but it was unavoidable. The part that was missing from your system was out of stock at the warehouse. We had to order it from the USA and delivery time is never in our control. I would like to resolve this issue by making an offer to compensate you for your bad experience. Please call 416-221-1107 and ask for Raymond.

Reverse Osmosis Water System leak

You'll find my earlier review from when I purchased this system back in Aug'2014 (but I only did the review of that in late 2015/early 2016).

The Kinetico K5GX reverse osmosis water system installed under our kitchen sink started to leak in late Dec'15, which is less than two years so I was pretty surprised / disappointed that happened.

However, I was able to get a hold of Aquareal to schedule a service appointment for them to come fix it in early Jan'16.

I was hoping it would be covered under warranty but apparently not since I had to pay about $200 CDN.

They were able to fix and we have not had any further issues since (currently Aug. 5/16).

The thing we did not like was the repair/service technician (although seemed very nice) smelled really bad with cigarette smoke [not body odour issues]. We especially did not like this since we have a new born baby in the house and I'm allergic & therefore sensitive to cigarette smoke. To be clear, obviously the tech did not smoke inside the house.

Even after he left, the cigarette smoke smell lingered in our home.

We endeavour to maintain the highest level of professionalism. This situation has been rectified and will not be repeated. Thank you.

Elwin Leung from Vaughan

Kinetico: Q850 Water Softener & K5GX Reverse Osmosis Water system under kitchen sink

In Aug'2014, we had the Kinetico Q850 water softener installed in our basement for whole-home softer water. It is now Jan'16. So far so good. We just had to change our filter for the water softener. It is "maintenance-free" other than having to re-fill the salt periodically. We don't seem to go through it that fast, which is good as the bags are heavy for me to bring home from the store (Wal-Mart). We had Aquareal change the filter for the water softener.

We also got the Kinetico K5GX reverse osmosis water system installed under our kitchen sink and also connected to our fridge's water line. The water does seems to be more purified. Our dog only drinks the purified water and not the normal water from the tap.

Looks like everybody in the house enjoys pure water. Thank you.

B - Markham, ON
B - Markham, ON

Water softener, whole home dechlorinator, undersink drinking water filter

Raymond was the sales representative who came out to sell us the units and he was punctual, professional and knowledgeable. He gave us options for deferred payment and discounts. Whenever we have questions or concerns Raymond replied immediately and he has no problem coming to our house. We are very happy with the system we purchased and would definitely recommend this company to any body thinking of getting a water filtration system.

Thank you for your support.

More about Aquareal Water Systems Inc

Your first step towards healthy water begins with a visit to our AQUAREAL store. Inside, you will get a sense of freshness and purity as well as a full range of water filtration systems for home and business. At AQUAREAL, you can select superior reverse osmosis sysytems, non-electric water softeners ...
Looking for Water Filtration & Purification pros in North York?