Roger's Aquatic & Pet Supplies

Aquariums & Aquarium Services
205-8160 120 Street Surrey BC V3W3N3
HomeStars  >  Aquariums & Aquarium Services in Delta  >  Roger's Aquatic & Pet Supplies

Reviews for Roger's Aquatic & Pet Supplies

Singh Dan Loyan from Whistler
Singh Dan Loyan from Whistler
4 reviews Surrey, BC

Wholesale Purchase

I had the pleasure of working with Roger's Aquatic & Pet Supplies for several years. As the manager of several local pet stores we would order live stock on a monthly bases. The exceptional service, price and standing behind the quality of their product made a transaction to look forward to.

Sean in Vancouver
Sean in Vancouver
10 reviews Vancouver, BC

Aquarium Supplies

I went in there the get some advice when setting up a freshwater tank. One of the reviews saying its hard to find staff is somewhat true although its because its very busy in there and the staff take their time with the customers. I found the time I spent with the staff to be very informative (they know their stuff. They have a good selection of products and the pricing is very reasonable compared to bigger box stores. Some stuff is even competitively priced to Amazon.com. Ended up getting my gravel and a few started fish and plants there.

david in Vancouver
david in Vancouver
4 reviews VANCOUVER, BC

fish

I bought a couple of fish over there.
The staff was very friendly and helpfull.
there is a lot of choices and the prices are very reasonble.I will definitly come again.

Vivian in Vancouver
Vivian in Vancouver
11 reviews PORT COQUITLAM, BC

Fish tanks

It's an OK place. It's really quite and not much staff working there. The products are alright, but not a big variety to choose from. Mainly go there to check out their fish live stock, but have gone there to look for dog food before. Noticed that majority of it is expired on the shelves.

Leanne Gilmore in Vancouver
Leanne Gilmore in Vancouver
2 reviews Vancouver, BC

Exotic pet supplies/ dog and cat necessities

I used to live relatively close to Roger's which worked out perfectly because I own a leopard gecko. I was able to get fresh/live food which they have plenty in stock and it is well maintained and clean. They are extremly knowledgeable about all sorts of pets from fish, dogs, cats, trantulas, lizards, birds and more! I highly reccommend them! However, they do have some what of a limited selection for dogs and cats, but are well stocked in everything else. I seriously travel from Vancouver to get my supplies for my gecko, as I prefer to go no where else!.