Stony Vacuum & Repair Shop

Appliance Retailers
5000 50 Street Stony Plain AB
HomeStars  >  Appliance Retailers in Spruce Grove  >  Stony Vacuum & Repair Shop

Reviews for Stony Vacuum & Repair Shop

1 review Stony Plain, AB

Warranty not honoured

We purchased a used vacuum two months ago only to have it just totally stop working but we were not worried as when he had assured us it came with a three month warranty. Unfortunately he chose NOT to honor this & charged for the repair. Never again will I use this business nor would I recommend it.

Shelley in Onoway
Shelley in Onoway
4 reviews ONOWAY, AB

Fixing my vacuum cleaner.

As a single mom, I am happy to have this local father/son team available to fix most small electical problems, in this case repairing the cord on my vacuum. They did the job, and had my machine ready to pick up on the promised time and date. They are easy to access and find on main street Stony Plain.