Loyal Seal Windows & Doors Inc

Windows & Doors Installation & Service

Reviews for Loyal Seal Windows & Doors Inc

Private User reviews North York, ON

Windows and door

Great service! Installers arrived on time. They were fast, efficient, and professional. The removed all of the material and cleaned cleaned up afterwards. Very happy with the installation and the quality of the workmanship

Thank you so much for sharing your positive experience.
We are happy that Loyal Seal Windows and Doors could help and we look forward to serving you in your next projects.

Peter in Brampton
Peter in Brampton

Window Replacement

Loyal Seal Window is the worst company that I have ever dealt with (I am a senior so have dealt with many companies). They are self serving and arrogant and blame everything except their own workmanship.

Earlier in the year we paid them to replace 4 windows. One of the original windows was leaking and the salesman assured us that a new window was the answer. Based on his presentation we agreed to replace four windows. After the windows were installed, three leaked (two badly) and we called their service department. It was immediately pointed out that there had been earlier leakage with some mould present which we should address. Fair enough - but what about the current leakage. It must be the roof or the siding they said. Call a roofing company or a general contractor was their response. We can't help you. We called in a roof expert - he said no - not the roof. I sprayed water from the hose on the top of one window and it leaked. I reported this to them as this was obviously not from the roof or the siding.

Now backed into a corner, they requested the window manufacturer to send a representative to check the problem. A rep came promptly who said the windows were OK and that it was an obvious installation issue. Loyal Seal, on receiving the report, indicated that he was from the manufacturer, knew about windows, but was not qualified to comment about installation. What an insult to him. Why send him in the first place?
I knew it wasn't a product problem and I am sure they did as well. Passing the buck again. We can't help you they said again. What a waste of his time and mine.

I also had plastic put over the upper portion of the two windows that leaked the most (in desperation). The leakage stopped. Loyal Seal saw videos of the water coming in before and the plastic that stopped it. Rather obvious as to the problem. Never once did they send someone out to check the installation. All they said that it was not their problem. Call a general contractor.

I investigated legal action but there would be little monetary benefit if any even if I won.

Finally, I paid to have the upper surface of the windows re-caulked properly. All of the leakage stopped. Big surprise!

I said it, the roofing expert said it, the window manufacturer said it and the individuals that fixed the problem said it - Loyal Seal did not install the windows properly. Loyal Seal obviously didn't provide any useful comment as they refused to revisit the job site to review their work.

I restate - they were so arrogant that they wouldn't even send out a representative to check it out! They should have had a good idea of what the problem was and did nothing. They think they know how to install a window. Not as far as a lot of us are concerned. Beware.

Dear Peter Weaver,
We are truly sorry that you feel that our workmanship did not meet your standards.
Loyal Seal is changing windows and doors for the past 20 years; it is expertise (not arrogance). The entire wall is black (there is no wood left) and unfortunately you breath that air. Black is mould. Mould is cancerous and can cause asthma and it attracts all kind of creatures that feast on it. It is your choice what you want to do with this fact; you live in your home.
You don’t have to take our word for it. Show the pics that were submitted to you to any decent contractor for a second opinion.
The person that came into your home (as you stipulate) after us did not remove the window. He just put caulking outside, which has primarily cosmetics reasons (not insulation).
There were multiple communications with you including the advice (that you refuse to take). We understand that you were not looking into the expense of changing the wall (we have no interest to promote wall replacement, since we do not deal with it), but changing the window will not solve the fact that your entire wall is rotten and water will continue to come in.
Too bad we can’t attach the pics to this response, pics worth 1000 words.
We wish you all the best and a good health for years to come.

Karen/Steve in Toronto
Karen/Steve in Toronto
1 review North York, ON

Window Replacement

Very happy with the Window and service.
Installed on time with no issues.
They took the time to walk us through the mechanics of it and the process to remove the screen.

Dear Karen and Steve,
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. We are truly happy we met your expectations.
Enjoy the energy savings.

Sanda in Mississauga
Sanda in Mississauga

Patio and porch doors replacement

The initial estimation visit was the best such experience I had so far - to the point, reasonable choices, helping me set priorities on pain points, select models based on my requirements, explained new technologies with pros and cons, offered the option to repair instead of replace where applicable, and set a requested installation date.
Installation itself completed smoothly, no impact to the rest of the house, very clean and thorough work, they answered to questions and let me inspect the work at the end.
Would definitely recommend and will hire Loyal Seal for future work.

Dear Sandra,
Thank you so kindly for taking your time to provide your feedback.
We are thrilled we could meet your expectations with the installation of the 2 patio doors and a porch enclosure.
Enjoy the new look and the energy savings.

M & T Oakville from Oakville
M & T Oakville from Oakville
2 reviews North York, ON

Windows and Doors (replacement & installation)

With the windows company that replaced all the windows and doors in our house, but had gone out of business a couple of years ago, we were left with the glass that had a broken seal and thus looked foggy and pink throughout the surface as if being utterly dirty (especially an unattractive look as the windows represent the house from the front of the house). The two doors, leading to the garage and to the outdoors from the mudroom, original to the house, needed a replacement as well. Loyal Seal provided a well-supported on every level service from the inquiry call​​​, to the estimate and measurements, reminders and the actual installation: a polite and courteous​ ​demeanour of all the employees, competent appraisal, followed by expert and clean work made a great impression. We have been through numerous renovations over the past 20 years​​, and had anywhere from mediocre to very bad experiences with the services. Loyal Seal had made the process very enjoyable and exciting. Tatiana and Michael.

Dear Tatiana and Michael,
Thank you so very much for sharing your experience through current and past reno projects. Reno can be disruptive on the daily life routines. We are thrilled that we could meet your expectations and make the process as painless as possible. Please enjoy your new doors and a window.
Always happy to serve you on your next reno projects in the future.

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Quick and tidy service

Just had my windows installed the other day and the service was great. The work was done quickly and well, and the team cleaned up after themselves. They were polite and patient, and answered all of my questions throughout the process. They also went above and beyond by reinstalling my old blinds, which was very helpful to me as a senior citizen. Would recommend to others.

Thank you so very much for taking your time to share your great experience. We are thrilled that we could meet your expectations. We all have parents, so going the extra mile is in our nature:)
Thank you again for changing your windows with Loyal Seal Windows and Door.
WE hope you will enjoy the energy savings and the new look.

RC in North York
RC in North York
1 review North York, ON

Great experience

We had three windows and a patio door replaced by Loyal Seal. We don’t usually respond to cold calling but asked Loyal Seal to call back in three weeks and they did. Sultan came to give us an estimate and was extremely knowledgeable about their product and installation, no b.s.! All employees that we dealt with were courteous and professional. We were worried about one window being a challenging installation but the results were better than expected. We would not hesitate to recommend Loyal Seal to anyone! Thanks Maria, Sultan and Udi!

Thank you so much for such a personalized feedback and for taking your time to provide your experience. We truly happy we could meet your expectations and hope you will consider us in the next reno project.
Enjoy you energy savings and the rest of your summer.

subsonictremor
subsonictremor

Excellent Service as always

Loyal Seal has now replaced every single exterior door and window in my house. They were excellent the first time. They were Excellent the 2nd time, and guess what? They were Excellent this last time as well!

Their quote was honest and upfront, no games, no hidden charges. I was always able to get a hold of somebody there, even during the super busy season. If not, I would leave a message, and they would return my call.

The installers were professional, worked in a timely manner, friendly and approachable if i had any questions or concerns. They also cleaned up as much as they could before they left.

I've dealt with many contractors and construction companies. Loyal Seal is one of the few that I can recommend. Thank you Denis and Ian!

Thank you so much for a great feedback.
It is awesome to have repeat and loyal clients as you are!

Private User reviews North York, ON

Fair Price & High Quality Work

The estimator, Loyal, was friendly and knowledgeable. We negotiated a fair price and the work was completed as scheduled. The quality of the work was very good. The workers knew their trade and completed the work with minimal supervision.

Thank you so very much for providing your experience with us. WE are truly happy that we could meet your expectations and complete the planned renovation on time.
Enjoy the energy savings.

More about Loyal Seal Windows & Doors Inc

With over 20 years of experience in the windows and doors industry, Loyal Seal Windows & Doors Inc. is one of Canada's leading windows and doors suppliers. Loyal Seal carries a wide range of quality windows and doors systems. When you choose windows, you want quality, beauty, and economy. Choosing ...
Looking for Windows & Doors Installation & Service pros in North York?