Orleans Glass Inc

Rachelle in Toronto
Rachelle in Toronto
1 review Ottawa, ON

Whole house of windows

Very kind and friendly staff from booking the estimate right to booking the installation. Everything looks great. Prices are unbeatable. The installers and estimators are both very professional and knowledgeable.

Jane from Ottawa
Jane from Ottawa
2 reviews Ottawa, ON

windows

Buyer Beware. I have dealt with many home Reno companies over the years, and this has had to be the worst and most frustrating experience I have ever had dealing with a company. They were completely rude and unprofessional. They were not accountable for their mistakes, and I was frankly disscusted with their behaviour and how I was spoken to. I gave them a 1 instead or a 0 because the actual window team that FINALLY came out was kind. I wouldn't reccommend them to anyone. There are many better window companies to choose from in Orleans.

Boots in Ottawa
Boots in Ottawa
9 reviews Ottawa, ON

Installed New Windows

I had all of our 20 year old windows replaced by Orleans Glass & was very impressed with how thorough & efficient they were. They'd initially estimated that it would be a two day job, but despite it being only 2 men, they were able to complete the job in one very busy day. There were a few adjustments that needed to be made following the installation, & CSR was equally as helpful & polite in sorting this out as they'd been when scheduling the installation. I hope I won't have to replace my windows anytime soon, but will certainly keep Orleans Glass in mind for the future - would definitely recommend!

Marie-Jos
Marie-Jos
1 review Orl, ON

Door + glass replacement

I've walked away frustrated both times dealing with this company - damaged goods, poor follow-ups. Gave them 1 rather than 0 only because they made an effort to repair their mistakes. Read the fine print on the wall!

Lianne Johnston in Orleans
Lianne Johnston in Orleans
2 reviews ORL, ON

Windows installed in entire house

The staff were very professional at Orleans Glass. They did the work efficiently and on time. They also allowed us to split the time frame (during their slow times) so we managed to get a cut on the price! We had no problems in terms of leaking or anything like that. So great service and product!!