Buy Wise Windows & Doors

JP from Milton
JP from Milton
0 reviews Milton, ON

Window Replacement

Called Mark @BuyWise and arranged free quote. He showed up on time and went over the potential job. He answered all my questions and then proceeded to ask some of his own. (I had gotten three quotes for this job and no one else asked me these types of questions) The reason I wanted to replace the windows was that I was experiencing lots of condensation, the caulking on the outside was cracking badly, plus these were the original windows on the home from the builder and it was time for a upgrade.

His questions were thoughtful and made me think about exactly the type of product I was putting in. He also made me think about some things I had not yet considered.

After reviewing all the quotes (his was the lowest - not that it mattered) and considering the experience I had with the other folks who came in to quote the job I decided to go with Mark @Buywise. The personal touch really put them over the competition.

We set up a date and the guys came in replaced the windows cleaned up everything and took the time to answer any questions I had about the installation as they were doing it. They took time to spray foam the openings and allowed the proper time for it to dry and caulked all the windows and did a fantastic job.

The only thing I regret about the whole experience was not doing my sliding door leading to the backyard. In retrospect Mark did mention it might be a good idea to do it, when he gave me the initial quote.

It’s been a month since the install and I have yet to see any problems. NONE. It’s not Buywise did anything special for me specifically. They quoted me a price and a time. They showed up on that day and installed the windows just like they said they would.

In this day and age when a company says they are going to do something and deliver, it usually doesn’t work out that way (there’s always something that comes up). Buywise on the other hand hit a home run.

kwithers
kwithers
0 reviews Halton Hills, ON

Replaced windows, entry door

Good people to deal with. Installation was completed on the arranged day. Really like the quality of the windows - noise reduction is incredible. Had a minor issue after and they dealt with it right away.

Update - Sept., 2016
Had Buy-Wise come back to replace our entry door. Not only was the service and workmanship excellent once again, they were a big help in selecting a door. It looks amazing!

Review has 1 previous version