WaterMart Water Centres

Water Filtration & Purification
866 King Edward Street Winnipeg MB
HomeStars  >  Water Filtration & Purification in Winnipeg  >  WaterMart Water Centres

Review for WaterMart Water Centres

info in Thornhill, Ontario Canada L3T5R4
info in Thornhill, Ontario Canada L3T5R4

Water filter change - and filter replacement

Dave,
I`m so pleased to be able to endorse your company, Watermart.
Recently I called and within a very short time you had Diane here sorting out my water system. I must say, I was surprised (and very pleased) to have a female technician attend to my units. She was not only punctual and efficient but extremely polite. She explained the exact procedure needed after she left to ensure I drank the best clean water.
I will see you next year for my annual service. I appreciate your reminders and I`m glad you are available to give such good service.
Sincerely,