D'Agostino Marble & Tile

Review for D'Agostino Marble & Tile

Susan Niagara Falls
Susan Niagara Falls
2 reviews Niagara Falls, ON

Purchase and laying of carpet and tile

I was on a tight budget and got help choosing a durable yet comfortable carpet and under-padding and advised to purchase a tile that wasn't exactly what I was looking for but on sale. He said it would look great once it was laid as it had much more variations than what I had been looking at. The salesperson said that they had in store personnel for the carpet laying and recommended someone to do the tiling.
It took less than a week to get the job done, despite my being out last minute (we had just purchased our home) and both workers were steady, hardworking and thorough.
4 years later we get compliments from everyone who sees the house for the first time and the carpeting still looks like new.
I would recommend this company to anyone in Niagara.

Looking for Tile & Stone Retailers pros in Niagara Falls?