Rick's Carpet

taradale  Simcoe
taradale Simcoe
2 reviews Simcoe, ON

Laminate flooring

I recently did a renovation and purchased my laminate flooring from Rick's. I had done some shopping at the larger building stores and found Rick's to be the best price for an excellent, easy to use product. They were very helpful and friendly. I would recommend them to anyone.

Donna Innes in Delhi
Donna Innes in Delhi
2 reviews Delhi, ON

carpet instalation

I had Ricks come in and carpet all of my house when I renovated. I was VERY happy with their service. They have great deals and very good qualitty of .products. I will reccomend Ricks Carpet to family and friends. I will use them again for there services.

1 review ,

ceramic tiles for my kitchen

I came just before closing time on a weekday. I wanted flooring for my kitchen. The staff (Linda) was extremely helpful and took her time showing me tiles and explaining the differences between them. It was greatly appreciated.

Renoman, Woodstock
Renoman, Woodstock
3 reviews ,

Purchased flooring

As we were renovating our dining room we were looking for hard wood flooring. We have purchased most of our other flooring products from Rick's and have usually been satisfied. In our search for hard wood, we found many items we liked but found the prices to be rather inflated compared to many other locations we looked at. We didnt end up purchasing the hard wood from Ricks as they just could not be competitive with [another store] where we purchased it. I am a believer in supporting the local businesses instead of the big bix stores but hwne I am looking at $800 difference I have to make my stand.