Last Detail Home Staging

Reviews for Last Detail Home Staging

Wynford Homes from Etobicoke
Wynford Homes from Etobicoke
1 review Etobicoke, ON

Staging services for newly built luxury home

I hired Ella from The Last Detail to stage a new custom home I just finished. Her professionalism and approach is what really impressed me. She was able to show me exactly what furniture she was thinking of using and was kind enough to invite me to come and take a look at another home she was staging to see her attention to detail. I would definetly recommend her to anyone looking to hire a great home stager. I am extremely happy with her work and look forward to working with her in the future.

Gino - Wynford Homes

Thanks for your feedback Gino, it was a pleasure working on your beautiful home. Good luck with the sale!

Ari Gold from Toronto
Ari Gold from Toronto
1 review North York, ON

got great results, pleasure to work with

Assisted Review

Dear Ella, It was truly a pleasure to deal with you and your company. At first I was quite confused about the whole concept of staging a home. By the end, not only was I a firm believer that the home staging process works, but that you have got to be one of the best in your business. You seem to possess a wealth of knowledge about your area of expertise and your taste in decor is simply out of this world. I am certain that my home sold as quickly as it did and for the price that it did in part because of your involvement. Thanks once again. Yours truly, Ari Gold, Toronto

Lynda from Toronto
Lynda from Toronto

Stunning results, highly recommend The Last Detail

Assisted Review

We have used Ella for staging in all of our houses over the last 6 years. They have all sold within days of listing and have all sold substantially over asking. Ella and her team are extremely organized at putting an entire house together in an incredible short period of time. The results are always simply stunning! We look forward to working with Ella and her team again in the very near future.

Thanks Lynda, i look forward to working on the next one!!

Julie Kinnear from Toronto
Julie Kinnear from Toronto

Staging Many Real Estate Listings of our Clients Homes

Assisted Review

Ella and her team have worked for many of our clients and have transformed their homes! They took different styles of homes and condos in a range of prices and maximized their showing potential. We have had great success with using The Last Detail. Ella is very responsive, professional and extremely reliable. It is great to have a turnkey solution, as they just take over so the client does not have to worry about a thing!
Julie Kinnear, The Julie Kinnear Team
Keller Williams Neighbourhood Realty, Brokerage

Julie, thank you for your faith in us. We always try our best to please all our clients, especially repeat clients such as yourself. I look forward to working together with you and your team again soon!

Timothy Burke from Toronto
Timothy Burke from Toronto

Great tool for selling your home

Dear Ella,
I wanted you to know that we sold this suite in just three days for 69,000 more than the same suite, two floors down, which sold last year. We also sold for more than an “07” unit has ever sold for and created a new record for price-per-square-foot in the building. It was, as usual, an absolute pleasure working with you and you know that I recommend your services every chance I get! Kind regards, Timothy Burke, Remax Hallmark

Hi Timothy, i always look forward to working with you and Paul! Thanks for recommending us. We appreciate it very much!

Diane from Toronto
Diane from Toronto

Worth every penny!

Assisted Review

Ella, your sound advice and staging services were worth every penny. You allowed us to realize the full potential of our home, which was hiding behind the clutter of everyday life. It was an eye-opening experience that extends beyond just selling the house and will certainly serve as a reminder to us as we start from scratch in our new home.

To prospective clients: be objective, and understand that the process is not about criticizing your decor, but maximizing your space. We had a particularly tall order of to-do’s from Ella, and it was a stretch to achieve in less than two weeks, but we made it happen and had a beautiful transformed shell ready for Ella’s team. It was stressful, but the final result paid off in spades. And, of course, I had a pang of regret for selling!

Thanks Diane, I know it was a lot of work, but i am really proud of the finished product, i use your living room and dining room it in my portfolio all the time!! Thanks very much for your business and your referrals.

Jeremy in Toronto
Jeremy in Toronto

Got exactly what i wanted, great service!

Assisted Review

Ella, When I hired you to help out with staging my unit I never imagined your services matching the name of your company so closely. Truthfully
I haven’t met many people who pay such attention to every detail such as yourself. Every aspect of the job was delivered as promised and I cannot begin to tell you how much I appreciate the level of professionalism provided. All promises were kept all deadlines were kept and everything was delivered exactly how and when you said it would. A true rarity in today’s world. You have all my business moving forward!

Irma Eibich from Toronto
Irma Eibich from Toronto

My condo's sell fast and for top dollar!

Assisted Review

Ever since I first saw a very small condo staged by The Last Detail, which my client bought, I was hooked on their staging. I now stage almost every property I list and have been getting excellent results, with multiple offers in many cases and sale prices above asking. I am impressed with the personal service and professional attitude, and how they get every job done in a very quick, hassle-free fashion. All my clients like "The Last Detail Look“! It works!!

I remember that condo where you asked the agent - who did the staging. It was a tiny one! Thank you for your business!

Stephen York from Toronto
Stephen York from Toronto

Great Service and value for your money!

Assisted Review

I have used Ella Zetser and the Last Detail Home Staging to stage many houses and condos over the years. I cannot say enough about what a good experience it has been for me and for my clients; it is difficult to express how much we have benefited time and time again. By staging with the Last Detail, we have consistently sold above and beyond our expected sale price. Ella’s advice has been invaluable and her company, very professional. I highly recommend the Last Detail.

Stephen York, Sales Representative at Forest Hill Real Estate Inc.

Hi Steve, we love working on your projects! We love customers who actually listen. You are a great example of how it pays off!!
I look forward on working on the next one!! Ella

Elli Davis from Toronto
Elli Davis from Toronto

The best in the city!

Assisted Review

Ella is efficient, excellent, enthusiastic and her efforts are unmatched. I have witnessed amazing transformations of many of my listings resulting in fantastic sale prices for my Sellers. They too are amazed and grateful and more than satisfied with Ella’s suggestions, professionalism and superb conclusion to what is often a very stressful time in their lives. Buyers as well are so impressed that I am often asked if the owner will sell the home furnished or who was the “decorator”? In some cases, Ella has sold some of the contents from the staging to the Buyer and/or Seller after the sale.
Bravo, Ella and continued success!

Thanks Elli, its a pleasure working with you and your clients. I love the challenge!

More about Last Detail Home Staging

Celebrating 20 Years in Business, The Last Detail Home Staging is Toronto's leading home staging company. Providing home and condo staging in Toronto since 1995. The Last Detail Home Staging team has staged over 5, 000 houses and condos in the Toronto area To date. We've helped our clients sell ...