Last Detail Home Staging

Ella, from Toronto
Owner/Manager
Ella Zetser [Full profile]
HomeStars  >  Home Staging in North York  >  Last Detail Home Staging
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for Last Detail Home Staging

Michelle Wolfenden in Toronto
1 review TORONTO, ON

Our house was full of years of the accumulated stuff of a busy family and dog, and we had a short time to stage and sell. Ella came in and supported us to do the whole thing in one week. She provided names of reliable contractors who showed up that week and got the job done - movers, storage, painting, drywall, and cleaning. (Try setting that up on your own - won't happen!) She transformed our home into an elegant sophisticated setting (think high end condo ads) and it sold in five days for $130,000 over asking. I appreciated Ella's combination of efficient project management and her strong aesthetic sensibility. She knew exactly the look that was required to get top dollar in our neighborhood, and she helped us make it all happen in a very tight timeframe. Highly recommended.

Job Price

Hi Michelle, thank you very much for your kind words. And thank you for referring your friend to us. I look forward on working on her house as well. Thanks again!

Robert Hirschberg in Richmond hill
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Ella and her team staged our house with Fantastic Results. I had to let people that this is NOT a waste of money. Not only have I never seen our house look so great, but we ended up getting $150,000 over asking. Her phenomenal handiwork led to an unprecedented bidding war in the neighbourhood, and the highest price ever sold on our street, and in our whole subdivision as far as I know. We were so taken with the whole process that when we moved to our new house, we used Ella to help us decorate. We bought many of our home accessories and tchotchke's from their decorating service. We were very pleased with the Last Detail's products and services. Would highly recommend!

Job Price

Hi Robert, thank you for your kind words. It was a pleasure working with you and your lovely wife on your homes!
Cheers,

Zhanna Vesterman in North york
1 review North York, ON

I decided to purchase the Last Detail service to make my parents' home more desirable to buyers. It had been on the market for 3 months and there had been no offers. I knew it needed some updating including some more stylish furniture.

And it payed off! I wish I had done it sooner and they would have sold the place sooner. After Last Detail staged it, it looked modern yet warm and inviting. I felt sad that my parents had to sell now. But it did the job and the house sold very quickly after staging it.

Thanks Last Detail. Staging with you is a must for any home seller!

Job Price

Dear Zhanna, i am so glad your parents are able to get on with life and move to the condo they always wanted. All the best,

Toronto
1 review NORTH YORK, ON

When I decided to sell my home, my agent referred me to Ella. She came to my house and gave me some amazing advice on colors and quick fixes for repairs needed. She also came prepared with a list of subcontractors which were amazing as well. The staging process was very easy and we ended up selling our home in just 2 days which was amazing because it took our neighbour 3 months to sell! We owe it all to you Ella and the Last Detail team!!! Thanks so much!

Job Price

Thank you for your kind words. I am glad we could help. I guess you need to look for a new house to buy now.

All the best!

Karl Sanderson in Toronto
1 review TORONTO, ON

I dealt with Ella. I was drawn to the place based on their website. Unfortunately the service is absolutely nothing like what is shown.

First of all she rescheduled our meeting on four different occassions. She explained this was because she had pulled her back. I thought this to be a fair although a bit odd for a professional.

Next we met and the process of staging was very straightforward although the price was steep. I was told there was no negotiation on this price. That is fine. I was keen to sell the place. She mentioned a few times how her staging was the best in the city. I didn't notice this then but my friend who was with me picked up on this.

When it came time to actually staging the place, she showed up 1 and a half hours late! I couldn't believe it. But even that is excusable if someone calls. Guess what? No phone call. No email. Nothing. I called and left messages for four times. I had to stay and wait as the property had to be listed the next day. Finally she showed up and then just casually sat in her black acura while I stood in the parking lot. She did not have the decency to even leave her vehicle to apologize. Rather the two "movers" (looked like students who had never moved a thing) were very kind and we spoke. They did not know what was going on. She continued to sit in her vehicle chatting to a friend. Finally I walked up to the vehicle and asked what was happening. I mentioned I called many times. No apology. Just a causual indifference.

The furniture was placed in the right place and the place sold. More due to the uniqueness of the property.

I own numerous properties and have never had such a bad experience. The only reason I am giving two stars is because the job was done.

I highly recommend you choose anyone else. I do not wish this upon anyone.

Job Price

Hello Karl, I would love to respond to your comment, but we checked our records, and unfortunately, we do not have the situation you are speaking of documented in our files. Please reach out to me directly at 416-274-3535- Ella Zetser, Owener

More about Last Detail Home Staging

Celebrating 20 Years in Business, The Last Detail Home Staging is Toronto's leading home staging company. Providing home and condo staging in Toronto since 1995. The Last Detail Home Staging team has staged over 3,800 houses and condos in the Toronto area To date. We've helped our clients sell hundreds of millions of dollars’ worth of real estate.
With a 25,000 square foot warehouse and showroom full of our own beautiful furniture, art, and accessories, we are able to stage and furnish 60-80 homes at the same time! Find out how little you need to invest in to transform your home to look like a model home in one day!