Last Detail Home Staging

HomeStars  >  Home Staging in North York  >  Last Detail Home Staging

Reviews for Last Detail Home Staging

Haim in Toronto
Haim in Toronto

Staging at another level!!!

Ella and her team are simply amazing. Many of my clients have worked with Ella over the past year and have been beyond satisfied with her expertise, service, and results. I myself have staged 4 properties with Ella in 2015 and truly believe it is Ella's work that has helped with my sucess. For example, the last property that I personally staged with Ella sold for a record price, over $60,000 higher than any other comparable unit in the building. I highly recommend Last Detail for all they have to offer.

Thank you for your kind words Haim, we love working with you and your team! Congratulations on all the sales in 2015, we look forward to working together on your next projects!

TOPOHTO
TOPOHTO

Home Staging

When we decided to sell our home in Rutherford and Bathurst area, we interviewed several home staging consultants and decided to hire Ella. We are so glad we did. Some areas of our house were difficult to decorate, certain floor plan deficiencies needed to be 'masked'. Ella went through our house and created a plan to get our house to look perfect. She suggested areas that need to have new furniture pieces, areas to be repainted, light fixtures replaced, items removed. When Ella was done with staging the house, it looked spectacular. She has an amazing eye for decorating, we could not believe it was our home. all of our friends and family who visited were in awe how beautiful our house looked. Most importantly, we had the house on the market for 4 days and sold at 99% of asking price over $1.4M, highest price ever in our neighborhood. We enjoyed the entire process of working with Ella. She created a vision for us, all furniture and decorations were delivered as promised. She was responsive to our questions and even came when the house was listed to replace one of the decorations to ensure the house looked its best. We would highly recommend Ella at Last Detail to anyone who is planning to sell their home. If you need a reference or for further details email us at [email protected]

thank you very much, i really enjoyed helping you achieve this great look and price. It was not easy but i knew we could do it!!
congratulations!!

Aaron
Aaron

Home Staging

Ella is highly professional and efficient, she is not only getting the job done but getting it done perfectly. We have worked with Ella & her team many times on staging our client’s properties, they have always done a fantastic job to turn the properties into a “model home”. Many people commented on how great the property looked.
Ella and her team are our preferred vendor for staging!

Thanks Aaron, its a pleasure working with you guys, we look forward to an excellent 2016!!

Leslie
Leslie

Staging at its finest!

Fantastic! Another successful home sale ...literally sold in hours. When Ella is on the project, my listings sell for top dollar.
I love working with The Last Detail. They are professional, punctual, efficient and like their name... From beginning to end, our homes are ready for the market... To the 'last detail'!

Thanks Leslie, I am exited to start the new one!!

john conway in North York
john conway in North York

home staging

I hired Ella to stage our home on the suggestion of our sales agent. I have only good things to say about her work (supported by her very capable crew). She requires no direction. She creates an effect which presents the house most advantageously. Her contribution figured significantly in the success of our sale. Believe me, the sale price you will achieve will more than justify the cost of the service.

Thanks John, all the best in your new home!
Ella

GEOFFREY FULTON from Toronto
GEOFFREY FULTON from Toronto

Another Record price! Great job!

Assisted Review

Selling for a record price doesn't just "happen". There is an art form to it, and a specific recipe for success‎. The main ingredient is proper professional staging. Ella and I have worked together for years and we have never missed! She's passionate about her work and what amazes me is how she can instantly turn an architectural or floor plan weakness into a strength. She does it every time! There's a lot more psychology to this than you first might think. Both stager and statistician Ella accurately profiles the buyer well ahead of time asking the question "who buys this place?". ‎ Her knowledgeable and friendly crew help her take care of everything, truly right down to "The Last Detail". Thank-you Ella! We've just hit a record price that many said wasn't possible. I guess they just don't know how to cook, ha! You make me smile and you've helped my career tremendously too. You always lift properties to their true potential and it's a delight working with you. I look forward to our years ahead and many more record prices! - Geoffrey W. Fulton, Broker, Condos and Castles Realty Inc.

Thanks Geoffrey, it's a pleasure to work with you on every project!
Congratulations on the sale.
Ella

Kathryn Landon in Etobicoke
Kathryn Landon in Etobicoke

House staging

Ella and her team are amazing! She showed up with two trucks and a team of 6!! Unbelievable transformation. Totally worth the cost. They did 3 apartments in my triplex to perfection- with beautiful modern furniture and accessories. Best of all, they incorporated some of my pieces and it all blended together nicely. Every member of the team is nice, friendly, smart and totally hands-on! Ella went the extra mile with last minute suggestions--and even got the hammer out herself to hang a picture. I cannot recommend them highly enough. Great job all! Thank you so much, Kathryn

Ming Yu from Toronto
Ming Yu from Toronto

Staging

While we've purchased a few properties in the past, we have little experience in selling them. We hired Bella to stage and sell our condo earlier this year and it was a no-brainer decision. While other units were languishing on the market in our tower because of a glut of new construction in the area, our unit had over 25 viewings and was sold within 2 weeks very close to asking. Very happy and I will definitely use her again for the next project!

Gord Woit from Toronto
Gord Woit from Toronto

Job well done!

Assisted Review

Your team has done it again!! Congratulations on a spectacular job! We asked for $787,900 for our Suite, in Bloor west, and received $825,000. which shows how desirable you made it to the three different Buyers (who ALL bid over asking price)! You have spectacular taste, and you made me want to buy my own place!!
It would be our pleasure to be a reference for you at any time!

Thank you again!

Thanks Gord, i am so happy for you, congratulations on your sale!
Cheers, Ella

More about Last Detail Home Staging

Celebrating 20 Years in Business, The Last Detail Home Staging is Toronto's leading home staging company. Providing home and condo staging in Toronto since 1995. The Last Detail Home Staging team has staged over 5, 000 houses and condos in the Toronto area To date. We've helped our clients sell ...