Last Detail Home Staging

Home Staging
1194 Caledonia Rd. Toronto ON M6A2W5
HomeStars  >  Home Staging in North York  >  Last Detail Home Staging
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for Last Detail Home Staging

Pony Heath from Toronto

Just noticed I could use 30 words or more, so here is the rest of my praise for this wonderful company. The items in Ella's inventory combine on any project to make it feel like a home without the homely part. Immaculate, transitional furnishings and accessories that invite you to come in, relax and imagine yourself there. My "go-to" for professional presentation always!

Job Price

thanks Pony, i look forward to working on your next listing. Always a pleasure!

Tony from Vaughan

I would recommend to anyone to use The Last Detail as their primary choice to stage their home. We actually considered cleaning up our home ourselves and staging a few items but after our initial consultation with Ella we realized how much more involved it really is and her ideas for our place where great. Shortly after staging our real estate agent was so impressed he mentioned we shouldn't have any trouble selling and sure enough we sold with twenty four hours for our asking price which we noticed in our area the homes got anywhere from $5000 - $8000 below asking so we actually made money using her services!!! So yes we would recommend this company any day. It's a peace of mind.

Job Price

Thanks Tony, not too many people stage in your area, so whenever we do something there it always gets the job done. I hope you enjoy your new home!

Steve from Toronto

Had our home staged before we listed it for sale. Ella and her extremely talented team absolutely transformed our home In a matter of a couple of hours. Amazing to watch and without question the return on investment will be 10x plus.

Job Price

Thanks Steve, and thank you for believing in us, when i come into a house, I can totally see the final product/potential. We love making it come alive! i hope you guys do really well, crossing our fingers for you!! Good luck with the sale!!

Chaim Talpalar from Toronto

Assisted Review

I have used Ella & her team to stage several houses that I have listed & sold recently. She was always professional & gave good sound advice. I have sold real estate for over 30 years & I listen to the pro’s & Ella is a pro. At one of the properties Ella brought in a painter to transform the kitchen & also supplied an electrician for work that needed to be done at other homes I listed. A few of the homes Ella staged SOLD with multiple offers. I would not hesitate to use Ella’s services again or recommend her to anyone looking for a true professional. Ella & her great team of professionals can within hours/days transform a house into a home. Thanks Ella!

Chaim Talpalar
Harvey Kalles Real Estate Ltd.

Ed Abdou from Toronto

Assisted Review

The only stager you should ever use! Ella, Terri and the rest of their team are simply amazing. Not only are they professional, efficient, prompt and reliable, they do what matters most, allow your home to sell for its absolute maximum value. Ella transforms any space into a desirable and photogenic masterpiece. I witness this every time her clients follow the advice given. I would say conservatively, from my experience, that the staging they do has increased the sale price of the properties by at least 10% and it is not uncommon to see it increase by as much as 15%. In addition, it seems that whatever the staging costs, my clients usually get a minimum of 3 to 5 times a return in terms of increased sale price, and I have seen Ella's $3000 staging cost increase a property's sale price by $40,000. As an agent, I love nothing more than turning a market in its head by blowing away the most recent sale. Ella and her team allow me, as an agent, to set the market and raise the bar, as opposed to follow it. You may as well call Ella 'Midas', because everything she touches turns to gold!

Ed Abdou
Harvey Kalles Real Estate

Job Price

Thanks Ed, we love working with you and your clients. It's always exciting to see the transformations from start to finish. Hope you have a great 2015!!

Josh Klein from Toronto

Ella and her team at Last Detail have been amazing on all projects that we have worked together on. Ella's team is quick, professional, on-time, and very competitively prices. Their keen eye for design and ability to bring the best out of any space has greatly helped in selling house and condos, quickly at great prices! They are facilitators that work hard for me and more importantly my clients. I will continue to use The Last Detail and recommend them to anyone looking to bring their properties to market… Their results speak for themselves!

Job Price

Thanks Josh, its a pleasure to work with you and your clients. Have a wonderful 2015!!

FJ in Toronto

Fabulous! Our house sold in one day, and Ella's staging was key to our success.
When Ella told me we should get rid of our Oriental rugs I was shocked. But she was right. Buyers are buying the walnut hardwood floors not the rugs.
Ella worked with us to stage the rooms the way I wish they had looked when we lived there. Out went the Ikea furniture, in went white leather sofas and a modern table. The result were rooms that looked like they were prepped for a magazine spread.
Everything was done on time. Assistants rolled out mats to protect our floors. I highly recommend Ella and her team. Super professional. Nice people. Great results.

Job Price

Thank you very much! You had one of the most unusual homes in the neighborhood. It was a pleasure working with you on your house. I hope you are all settled in and happy in your new home.
Ella & The Last Detail Team

P.S. Thank you again for all the books, we are making very good use of them!!

Reva from Toronto

I had a condo in Liberty Village that was on the market for over a month. I called Ella and she was able to stage the condo (living room, dining area, kitchen, 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms plus a balcony) within a week. We got an offer within a week and sold shortly afterwards for just under asking price. Staging really made a huge difference in attracting potential buyers. I would totally recommend Ella's services. Her team was fast, professional, and definitely treated the condo space like it was there home.

Job Price

Thanks Reva, I am so glad you listened to my advise about painting as well as staging. I am so happy we could help get your condo sold so you can move on to where you guys needed to go.
All the best!
Ella

More about Last Detail Home Staging

Celebrating 20 Years in Business, The Last Detail Home Staging is Toronto's leading home staging company. Providing home and condo staging in Toronto since 1995. The Last Detail Home Staging team has staged over 5,000 houses and condos in the Toronto area To date. We've helped our clients sell hundreds of millions of dollars’ worth of real estate.
With a 25,000 square foot warehouse and showroom full of our own beautiful furniture, art, and accessories, we are able to stage and furnish 60-80 homes at the same time! Find out how little you need to invest in to transform your home to look like a model home in one day!