Last Detail Home Staging

Home Staging
1194 Caledonia Rd. Toronto ON M6A2W5
HomeStars  >  Home Staging in North York  >  Last Detail Home Staging
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for Last Detail Home Staging

Leslie in North York

Fantastic! Another successful home sale ...literally sold in hours. When Ella is on the project, my listings sell for top dollar.
I love working with The Last Detail. They are professional, punctual, efficient and like their name... From beginning to end, our homes are ready for the market... To the 'last detail'!

Job Price

Thanks Leslie, I am exited to start the new one!!

john conway in North York

I hired Ella to stage our home on the suggestion of our sales agent. I have only good things to say about her work (supported by her very capable crew). She requires no direction. She creates an effect which presents the house most advantageously. Her contribution figured significantly in the success of our sale. Believe me, the sale price you will achieve will more than justify the cost of the service.

Job Price

Thanks John, all the best in your new home!
Ella

GEOFFREY FULTON from Toronto

Assisted Review

Selling for a record price doesn't just "happen". There is an art form to it, and a specific recipe for success‎. The main ingredient is proper professional staging. Ella and I have worked together for years and we have never missed! She's passionate about her work and what amazes me is how she can instantly turn an architectural or floor plan weakness into a strength. She does it every time! There's a lot more psychology to this than you first might think. Both stager and statistician Ella accurately profiles the buyer well ahead of time asking the question "who buys this place?". ‎ Her knowledgeable and friendly crew help her take care of everything, truly right down to "The Last Detail". Thank-you Ella! We've just hit a record price that many said wasn't possible. I guess they just don't know how to cook, ha! You make me smile and you've helped my career tremendously too. You always lift properties to their true potential and it's a delight working with you. I look forward to our years ahead and many more record prices! - Geoffrey W. Fulton, Broker, Condos and Castles Realty Inc.