Last Detail Home Staging

Reviews for Last Detail Home Staging

Chi in Vaughan
Chi in Vaughan

Home staging

Ella and her team are very talented, efficient, flexible and kind. They did our wonderful home staging, and also helped us with great ideas to improve our house overall. As a result, our house was transformed into an attractive and beautiful place and we were able to sell our house very quickly. We really appreciate her great services and will recommend The Last Detail Home Staging to all of our friends and relatives.
Thank you so much, Ella and your team!

Thanks Chi, congratulations on the sale of your home!

Shelley in Toronto
Shelley in Toronto

staging of condo

Ella did a fabulous job at staging our condo. She made it look bright and welcoming. As a result our condo sold in 6 days. Ella was brilliant in how she saw the layout of our condo. It was composed of a kitchen, 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and a den. As soon as she walked in she said I will make the den a third bedroom with a desk.
That is what sold the place. The buyer had 2 children and wanted a third bedroom with a window for her son. Thank you, Ella!

Thanks Shelley, so happy for you guys!

carol.udell in NORTH YORK
carol.udell in NORTH YORK

house staging, and I would give Ella 10 out of 10

Ella turned my 4 year old gorgeous house even more GORGEOUS. The colour she chose for our paint, the stunning furniture, amazing. She has quite an eye for size and detail. If you want to show your house off for a quick sale, I would use no one else!!

Thanks Carol!

Ellie Fink in Toronto
Ellie Fink in Toronto

Home Staging

I was listing a property that had the same owner for over 50 years; it looked quite dated, and I was unsure whether staging it would be worthwhile. Someone recommended I call Ella and, after meeting
with her, I was convinced it would be beneficial to proceed. She
completely transformed the place, and took years off of it! It was better than I could have ever imagined. The house sold quickly with multiple offers. I really believe the staging made a huge difference in the outcome, as it let people see the home's potential. I definitely recommend The Last Detail!

Thanks Ellie, I am so happy for you and your clients! I look forward to working with you again on your next listing!

Nalin in Toronto
Nalin in Toronto

Beautifully staging a townhome!

Ella and her team were absolutely fantastic! She was able to come by and stage a condo on short notice. Her pricing was very reasonable and the place looked amazing when it was completed. I had multiple people comment on how good the unit looked as well. They really did take care of every last detail! I look forward to working with Ella again in the future and recommending her to anyone who needs help with staging. Thank you Ella!

Thanks Nalin, pleasure working with you!

Great Job!!!

Ella and her team have done it again. Last Detail transformed our house and after 1 week on the market it sold for over asking price. We would definitively recommend Last Detail for any staging or decorating needs

Thank you, we appreciate you taking the time to write the review!
All the best,
Ella

ShelleyWolkin from Toronto
ShelleyWolkin from Toronto

IT WAS LIKE MAGIC!

Ella worked "magic" with our one and a half bedroom condo. It sold in two days!
Ella and her staff were professional , and her choice of decor was perfect .

Thanks Shelley! I appreciate you taking the time to tell people about us. Also thanks for referring your friends!
Ella

Zhanna in Saint John
Zhanna in Saint John

Made my place light and bright

I had comments that my place looked dark but after Last detail staged my place the place looked bright and spacious and I got 2 offers. People definitely loved how the place looked.

Barbara Best  in
Barbara Best in

Home Staging

Team Best has used Ella and The Last Detail staging service for a number of our listings. Each and every time we have, we ALWAYS receive compliments on the quality, charm and overall 'vibe' that the home exudes. People WANT to live in that property just the way it looks and constantly ask us WHERE we got our furniture.

Team Best would HIGHLY recommend Ella and The Last Detail Staging should you be looking to add that little 'extra' to your staging efforts. The team is always professional, courteous to our sellers and efficient in the delivery of their services.

Thank you Ella and The Last Detail. We can't wait to work with you again!

Thanks Barbara, pleasure working with you guys as well!

More about Last Detail Home Staging

Celebrating 20 Years in Business, The Last Detail Home Staging is Toronto's leading home staging company. Providing home and condo staging in Toronto since 1995. The Last Detail Home Staging team has staged over 5,000 houses and condos in the Toronto area To date. We've helped our clients sell hundreds of millions of dollars’ worth of real estate.
With a 25,000 square foot warehouse full of our own beautiful furniture, art, and accessories, we are able to stage and furnish 60-80 homes at the same time! Find out how little you need to invest to transform your home to look like a model home in one day!