Last Detail Home Staging

Ella Zetser [Full profile]
HomeStars  >  Home Staging in North York  >  Last Detail Home Staging

Reviews for Last Detail Home Staging

Matthew Saltzman in Maple

My wife and I were listing our home on short notice. Ella was accommodating to meet with us quickly. She knew the maple area and the types of buyers that would be interested in our home and gave us a variety of staging options. With her assistant and support team, she took care of every last detail. Not a single room was left untouched, whether it was a mirror, trinket, or additional piece of art. Our home looked spectacular! We sold our house in 11 hours for $250k above suggested market value and I am confident that Ella's staging helped us get this price. Our only disappointment was that Ella does not do home decorating as we would love to have had her decorate our new home. Well worth every penny. See for yourself (hopefully link stays up) : http://99listings.com/2017_Q1/89JazzDr/index.html

Thanks for your kind words Matthew, i am so happy for you guys! This is the kind of results my whole approach is all about. I wish I could help you with decorating your new place, but we are so busy with staging these days, I know I won't have time to dedicate the kind of attention you would need. When you are ready to sell it though, i will be happy to help again!!

Ella is amazing! She walked into an empty two bedroom condo at Harbour Square and, in a matter of minutes, saw its potential. She developed a plan and helped work out the details. After we completed the painting and additions she recommended, she returned with her very capable crew to furnish and decorate. What a difference! The potential was there but it took Ella's magic to bring it to realization. We sold the place for $100,000 more than we would have without her help. I have used The Last Detail before, and will continue to use them to get top dollar for my all of my clients.

Thanks Lynn, congratulations on the Sale!
its a pleasure working with both you and your son!!

I had lived in my condominium since it was built in in 1998 and decided to move to a house that was more suitable for my family. I had completed some minor repairs and painting and listed my condo for sale. After three months on the market, I did not receive a single offer including after dropping the asking price by $50000. I had heard about Ella from the Last Detail and called her to assess my situation. She recommended a kitchen renovation, with removing a wall, new lighting throughout the suite, an island, additional cabinetry, with newly painted cabinets, new backsplash. The renovations were completed by Greenleaf Builders and completed in two months. Ella then completed the staging of my suite and it was a showpiece. Within two days of going back on the market for sale, a formal offer was submitted for 100% of the asking price and two days later the sale was finalized by all parties. Who could ask for anything better. Ella and Tony from Greenleaf did a fantastic job and accomplished exactly what was needed. If you are looking for professional staging, do not hesitate calling Ella at Last Detail, as she took care of all the details, painlessly, and for renovations, Tony did the job beautifully and efficiently and cognizant of keeping costs controlled.

Thank you. I am so thrilled with the final product, no wonder it sold so quickly! It was so nice to work with a client who listens to all our advice. Congratulations!!

keithtinker in Toronto

Ella gave us excellent advice on how to upgrade our kitchen and bathrooms so as to maximize our resale value. This didn't cost us too much money and therefore really paid off.

The staging she did for us was impeccable and made all the difference. We sold our house in a few days which was crucial as we had already purchased our new home.

I would definitely use her services again.

Hi Keith, it was a pleasure working with you guys, its great when clients listen to our advice and get the results! Congratulations again on the sale!!

Kerry

Swift and professional - Ella and her team were great to work with, and came through in a pinch!

Hi Kerry, thank you for taking the time to write! Congratulations on fast sale of your home!!
All the best, Ella

I was selling a 1400sq ft 1bdrm 2 washroom condo with spectacular panoramic views. The space was a little awkward but Ella managed to figure out how to furnish it perfectly. We sold quickly and for a great price.

Thanks Carmen, it was a pleasure working with you. Congratulations on the sale!!

Kevin in Mississauga

Ella and her team at the last detail were amazing! I wasn't crazy about the idea of spending a few thousand on staging my unit, however, after sitting on the market for half a year with no offers, I decided to stage the unit. It was the best decision as Ella's staging genius brought in more potential buyers and I had 4 offers on the table and sold over asking! The Last Detail is worth every penny!

Haim in Toronto

Ella and her team are simply amazing. Many of my clients have worked with Ella over the past year and have been beyond satisfied with her expertise, service, and results. I myself have staged 4 properties with Ella in 2015 and truly believe it is Ella's work that has helped with my sucess. For example, the last property that I personally staged with Ella sold for a record price, over $60,000 higher than any other comparable unit in the building. I highly recommend Last Detail for all they have to offer.

Thank you for your kind words Haim, we love working with you and your team! Congratulations on all the sales in 2015, we look forward to working together on your next projects!

TOPOHTO

When we decided to sell our home in Rutherford and Bathurst area, we interviewed several home staging consultants and decided to hire Ella. We are so glad we did. Some areas of our house were difficult to decorate, certain floor plan deficiencies needed to be 'masked'. Ella went through our house and created a plan to get our house to look perfect. She suggested areas that need to have new furniture pieces, areas to be repainted, light fixtures replaced, items removed. When Ella was done with staging the house, it looked spectacular. She has an amazing eye for decorating, we could not believe it was our home. all of our friends and family who visited were in awe how beautiful our house looked. Most importantly, we had the house on the market for 4 days and sold at 99% of asking price over $1.4M, highest price ever in our neighborhood. We enjoyed the entire process of working with Ella. She created a vision for us, all furniture and decorations were delivered as promised. She was responsive to our questions and even came when the house was listed to replace one of the decorations to ensure the house looked its best. We would highly recommend Ella at Last Detail to anyone who is planning to sell their home. If you need a reference or for further details email us at [email protected]

thank you very much, i really enjoyed helping you achieve this great look and price. It was not easy but i knew we could do it!!
congratulations!!

More about Last Detail Home Staging

Celebrating 20 Years in Business, The Last Detail Home Staging is Toronto's leading home staging company. Providing home and condo staging in Toronto since 1995. The Last Detail Home Staging team has staged over 3,800 houses and condos in the Toronto area To date. We've helped our clients sell hundreds of millions of dollars’ worth of real estate.
With a 25,000 square foot warehouse and showroom full of our own beautiful furniture, art, and accessories, we are able to stage and furnish 60-80 homes at the same time! Find out how little you need to invest in to transform your home to look like a model home in one day!