Last Detail Home Staging

Home Staging
Last Detail Home Staging

Reviews for Last Detail Home Staging

Amazing service and results

Ella arranged for the staging of my mother's condominium unit for sale. She was very responsive, and completed the staging on short notice. She knows exactly what is required to optimize a property for sale. Most importantly she is passionate about what she does and takes a real interest in accomplishing the goals of her clients.

Thanks very much for taking the time to write a review of our services. I am so happy for your mom! Pleasure working with you and your sister on this condo! Thanks again, Ella

Helen Callan in Toronto
Helen Callan in Toronto

Sold in one day, over asking !

Sold over asking in one day!
In a slowing market, we sold our house in one day, over asking, thanks to our superb real estate agent and to Ella and her team from The Last Detail. We contacted Ella several months before putting our beloved but tired century plus Annex house on the market.
We had done our independent research on stagers and she was also highly recommended by our agent. She provided a consultation and told us EXACTLY what we needed to do, paint colours, tiling, light fixtures, curtains, hardwood refinishing, appliances etc. She suggested high quality but lower cost sources for several improvements, and she was always available to answer a quick email query.
Her no-nonsense, expert and direct advice was refreshing and authoritative.
We emptied everything out, literally, and she transformed our home with furniture, art and accessories into a shelter magazine show place. It was unrecognizable, in a good way. The house was suddenly extremely photogenic and looked amazing on video. Her team uses the principles of feng shui to create a spacious, harmonious and welcoming atmosphere that is quite delightful.
We would highly recommend Ella and her team for your home staging, and our advice would be to put all your treasures into storage and to do EXACTLY as she says. That’s why you are hiring a top professional who does this all day every day and knows what to do to help to sell your home at top price and at warp speed, in our case, whatever the market, in partnership with your trusted agent.
We are deeply grateful to Ella for her excellent and highly responsive service and positive results.

Helen and Michael,
Annex , Toronto.
Clients of Bridie Murphy, Royal Le Page.

Hi Helen, thank you so much for your kind words. It was a pleasure working with you on your home. When i come into a home I have a vision of how it could be presented at its best, and i have to say, i am so proud of you! You did everything on my list. Most people would be too lazy with such a list. But not you. Congratulations on the sale!! I am so happy for you guys!! All the best in your new place!

Casey
Casey

Home staging

I look around at various different home staging companies throughout Toronto, looking at all of their respective portfolios to see what they had to offer. I settled on Ella through my real estate agent on an investment property I was listing. I'm sure many of the other stagers in the city are professional and get the job done--but Ella is in a league of her own.

Her attention to detail and taste in home decor turned my flip into a house worthy of being in a magazine and every person that walked through the door was floored by it. Ella was an absolute joy and pleasure to work with, very accomodating and very professional, but a bit of a character too which I really enjoyed and made for a fun experience as well.

I look forward to staging my next property and many more through her and will happily refer her to any friends, family and clients in the city looking for home staging services. The house sold for over asking!

Thanks Casy, i look forward to working on your next project!!

pattyhollinger in Toronto
pattyhollinger in Toronto

The Last Detail Home Staging Resulted in a Great Sale

Recently, I had the pleasure of hiring Ella and her team at The Last Detail Home Staging, to work on my condo. From our initial meeting, I knew I was in good hands.

Ella zeroed in on the demographics of my building and designed an overall look that would appeal to potential buyers. Her team was very professional, and the stylish furniture/artwork they installed was clean and high-quality.

The result of Ella’s hard work: A quick sale at a great price. I highly recommend The Last Detail Home Staging if you want skilled, hassle-free work done with a lot of style.

nabeel123 in Newmarket
nabeel123 in Newmarket
1 review , ON

Home staging in Stouffville

This is a very a long-overdue review since my home was staged last April, 2018, but what can I say about them that hasn't already been said? They are absolutely the best. Ella was amazing from start to finish. On her first visit she told me what needed to be done before the staging takes place such as replacing light fixtures, adding another shelf in the walk in closet to show more space, and removing any unnecessary items in the house like personal belongings. Then the staging day came and my jaw dropped- absolutely amazing! Her use of space and symmetry when it comes to staging is impressive- she knows exactly what type of furniture will look good in certain settings. The biggest wow factor was what she did with the basement, and in a way I was wondering why I didn't do it that way the years I lived there! haha

All in all, my house sold in 8 days and I even had showings the day of the ice storm in April. Not only that, the house sold well over what the other comparable were selling for!!! I highly recommend Ella for any staging services and I look forward to working with you in any future sales!

Nabeel Syed

Thanks so much for taking the time to write a review! So nice when our clients listen to our recommendations and see results! Congratulations on the sale and i look forward to working together again!

Sacha in Toronto
Sacha in Toronto

Home staging

Ella did a fantastic job staging my clients house. I would highly recommend her. She brought in all the pieces to make the house look perfect. She was easy to deal with.

Thanks for taking the time to write a review. I look forward to working together again in the future!
thanks
Ella

Long Dam from Toronto
Long Dam from Toronto

The Last Detail - Great home stagers!

Ella and her team did a fantastic job staging our home. Everyone who visited during showing and open house absolutely loved the design. The whole process was highly efficient and proffessionally run. I'm certain that Ella's work contributed to making the sale work out so much easier. Ella and her team were all highly knowledgeable, professional and friendly. We will definitely call upon The Last Detail again in the future for our staging needs.

Thanks Long, congratulations on the sale of your home!

Jon of Encore Painting
Jon of Encore Painting

Staging

Ella is a professional, she is not only getting the job done but getting it well done. Ella and her team are our preferred vendor for staging! I can only recommend them

thanks Jon, i look forward to many projects to come!

Chi in Vaughan
Chi in Vaughan

Home staging

Ella and her team are very talented, efficient, flexible and kind. They did our wonderful home staging, and also helped us with great ideas to improve our house overall. As a result, our house was transformed into an attractive and beautiful place and we were able to sell our house very quickly. We really appreciate her great services and will recommend The Last Detail Home Staging to all of our friends and relatives.
Thank you so much, Ella and your team!

Thanks Chi, congratulations on the sale of your home!

Shelley in Toronto
Shelley in Toronto

staging of condo

Ella did a fabulous job at staging our condo. She made it look bright and welcoming. As a result our condo sold in 6 days. Ella was brilliant in how she saw the layout of our condo. It was composed of a kitchen, 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and a den. As soon as she walked in she said I will make the den a third bedroom with a desk.
That is what sold the place. The buyer had 2 children and wanted a third bedroom with a window for her son. Thank you, Ella!

Thanks Shelley, so happy for you guys!

More about Last Detail Home Staging

Celebrating 20 Years in Business, The Last Detail Home Staging is Toronto's leading home staging company. Providing home and condo staging in Toronto since 1995. The Last Detail Home Staging team has staged over 5, 000 houses and condos in the Toronto area To date. We've helped our clients sell ...
Looking for Home Staging pros in North York?