Last Detail Home Staging

Reviews for Last Detail Home Staging

Sacha in Toronto
Sacha in Toronto

Home staging

Ella did a fantastic job staging my clients house. I would highly recommend her. She brought in all the pieces to make the house look perfect. She was easy to deal with.

Thanks for taking the time to write a review. I look forward to working together again in the future!
thanks
Ella

Long Dam from Toronto
Long Dam from Toronto

The Last Detail - Great home stagers!

Ella and her team did a fantastic job staging our home. Everyone who visited during showing and open house absolutely loved the design. The whole process was highly efficient and proffessionally run. I'm certain that Ella's work contributed to making the sale work out so much easier. Ella and her team were all highly knowledgeable, professional and friendly. We will definitely call upon The Last Detail again in the future for our staging needs.

Thanks Long, congratulations on the sale of your home!

Jon of Encore Painting
Jon of Encore Painting

Staging

Ella is a professional, she is not only getting the job done but getting it well done. Ella and her team are our preferred vendor for staging! I can only recommend them

thanks Jon, i look forward to many projects to come!

Chi in Vaughan
Chi in Vaughan

Home staging

Ella and her team are very talented, efficient, flexible and kind. They did our wonderful home staging, and also helped us with great ideas to improve our house overall. As a result, our house was transformed into an attractive and beautiful place and we were able to sell our house very quickly. We really appreciate her great services and will recommend The Last Detail Home Staging to all of our friends and relatives.
Thank you so much, Ella and your team!

Thanks Chi, congratulations on the sale of your home!

Shelley in Toronto
Shelley in Toronto

staging of condo

Ella did a fabulous job at staging our condo. She made it look bright and welcoming. As a result our condo sold in 6 days. Ella was brilliant in how she saw the layout of our condo. It was composed of a kitchen, 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and a den. As soon as she walked in she said I will make the den a third bedroom with a desk.
That is what sold the place. The buyer had 2 children and wanted a third bedroom with a window for her son. Thank you, Ella!

Thanks Shelley, so happy for you guys!

carol.udell in NORTH YORK
carol.udell in NORTH YORK

house staging, and I would give Ella 10 out of 10

Ella turned my 4 year old gorgeous house even more GORGEOUS. The colour she chose for our paint, the stunning furniture, amazing. She has quite an eye for size and detail. If you want to show your house off for a quick sale, I would use no one else!!

Thanks Carol!

Ellie Fink in Toronto
Ellie Fink in Toronto

Home Staging

I was listing a property that had the same owner for over 50 years; it looked quite dated, and I was unsure whether staging it would be worthwhile. Someone recommended I call Ella and, after meeting
with her, I was convinced it would be beneficial to proceed. She
completely transformed the place, and took years off of it! It was better than I could have ever imagined. The house sold quickly with multiple offers. I really believe the staging made a huge difference in the outcome, as it let people see the home's potential. I definitely recommend The Last Detail!

Thanks Ellie, I am so happy for you and your clients! I look forward to working with you again on your next listing!

Nalin in Toronto
Nalin in Toronto

Beautifully staging a townhome!

Ella and her team were absolutely fantastic! She was able to come by and stage a condo on short notice. Her pricing was very reasonable and the place looked amazing when it was completed. I had multiple people comment on how good the unit looked as well. They really did take care of every last detail! I look forward to working with Ella again in the future and recommending her to anyone who needs help with staging. Thank you Ella!

Thanks Nalin, pleasure working with you!

Shawn Whelan - Remax Hallmark  in Toronto
Shawn Whelan - Remax Hallmark in Toronto

Always outstanding results with Ella!

My clients are always blown away by Ella's work. She's a true pro with a great eye for creating outstanding results. I use her exclusively and would recommend her every time! Shawn Whelan- Remax Hallmark.

Thanks Shawn, pleasure working with professionals like yourself!

Great Job!!!

Ella and her team have done it again. Last Detail transformed our house and after 1 week on the market it sold for over asking price. We would definitively recommend Last Detail for any staging or decorating needs

Thank you, we appreciate you taking the time to write the review!
All the best,
Ella

More about Last Detail Home Staging

Celebrating 20 Years in Business, The Last Detail Home Staging is Toronto's leading home staging company. Providing home and condo staging in Toronto since 1995. The Last Detail Home Staging team has staged over 5, 000 houses and condos in the Toronto area To date. We've helped our clients sell ...