Last Detail Home Staging

Home Staging
1194 Caledonia Rd. Toronto ON M6A2W5
HomeStars  >  Home Staging in North York  >  Last Detail Home Staging
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for Last Detail Home Staging

Shelley in Toronto

Ella did a fabulous job at staging our condo. She made it look bright and welcoming. As a result our condo sold in 6 days. Ella was brilliant in how she saw the layout of our condo. It was composed of a kitchen, 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and a den. As soon as she walked in she said I will make the den a third bedroom with a desk.
That is what sold the place. The buyer had 2 children and wanted a third bedroom with a window for her son. Thank you, Ella!

Thanks Shelley, so happy for you guys!

carol.udell in NORTH YORK

Ella turned my 4 year old gorgeous house even more GORGEOUS. The colour she chose for our paint, the stunning furniture, amazing. She has quite an eye for size and detail. If you want to show your house off for a quick sale, I would use no one else!!

Thanks Carol!

Ellie Fink in Toronto

I was listing a property that had the same owner for over 50 years; it looked quite dated, and I was unsure whether staging it would be worthwhile. Someone recommended I call Ella and, after meeting
with her, I was convinced it would be beneficial to proceed. She
completely transformed the place, and took years off of it! It was better than I could have ever imagined. The house sold quickly with multiple offers. I really believe the staging made a huge difference in the outcome, as it let people see the home's potential. I definitely recommend The Last Detail!

Thanks Ellie, I am so happy for you and your clients! I look forward to working with you again on your next listing!

Nalin in Toronto

Ella and her team were absolutely fantastic! She was able to come by and stage a condo on short notice. Her pricing was very reasonable and the place looked amazing when it was completed. I had multiple people comment on how good the unit looked as well. They really did take care of every last detail! I look forward to working with Ella again in the future and recommending her to anyone who needs help with staging. Thank you Ella!

Thanks Nalin, pleasure working with you!

Shawn Whelan - Remax Hallmark  in Toronto

My clients are always blown away by Ella's work. She's a true pro with a great eye for creating outstanding results. I use her exclusively and would recommend her every time! Shawn Whelan- Remax Hallmark.

Thanks Shawn, pleasure working with professionals like yourself!

Ella and her team have done it again. Last Detail transformed our house and after 1 week on the market it sold for over asking price. We would definitively recommend Last Detail for any staging or decorating needs

Thank you, we appreciate you taking the time to write the review!
All the best,
Ella

ShelleyWolkin from Toronto

Ella worked "magic" with our one and a half bedroom condo. It sold in two days!
Ella and her staff were professional , and her choice of decor was perfect .

Thanks Shelley! I appreciate you taking the time to tell people about us. Also thanks for referring your friends!
Ella

Zhanna in Saint John

I had comments that my place looked dark but after Last detail staged my place the place looked bright and spacious and I got 2 offers. People definitely loved how the place looked.

Barbara Best  in

Team Best has used Ella and The Last Detail staging service for a number of our listings. Each and every time we have, we ALWAYS receive compliments on the quality, charm and overall 'vibe' that the home exudes. People WANT to live in that property just the way it looks and constantly ask us WHERE we got our furniture.

Team Best would HIGHLY recommend Ella and The Last Detail Staging should you be looking to add that little 'extra' to your staging efforts. The team is always professional, courteous to our sellers and efficient in the delivery of their services.

Thank you Ella and The Last Detail. We can't wait to work with you again!

Thanks Barbara, pleasure working with you guys as well!

Matthew Saltzman in Maple

My wife and I were listing our home on short notice. Ella was accommodating to meet with us quickly. She knew the maple area and the types of buyers that would be interested in our home and gave us a variety of staging options. With her assistant and support team, she took care of every last detail. Not a single room was left untouched, whether it was a mirror, trinket, or additional piece of art. Our home looked spectacular! We sold our house in 11 hours for $250k above suggested market value and I am confident that Ella's staging helped us get this price. Our only disappointment was that Ella does not do home decorating as we would love to have had her decorate our new home. Well worth every penny. See for yourself (hopefully link stays up) : http://99listings.com/2017_Q1/89JazzDr/index.html

Thanks for your kind words Matthew, i am so happy for you guys! This is the kind of results my whole approach is all about. I wish I could help you with decorating your new place, but we are so busy with staging these days, I know I won't have time to dedicate the kind of attention you would need. When you are ready to sell it though, i will be happy to help again!!

More about Last Detail Home Staging

Celebrating 20 Years in Business, The Last Detail Home Staging is Toronto's leading home staging company. Providing home and condo staging in Toronto since 1995. The Last Detail Home Staging team has staged over 5,000 houses and condos in the Toronto area To date. We've helped our clients sell hundreds of millions of dollars’ worth of real estate.
With a 25,000 square foot warehouse full of our own beautiful furniture, art, and accessories, we are able to stage and furnish 60-80 homes at the same time! Find out how little you need to invest to transform your home to look like a model home in one day!