Multi Stores

moniquel1957@hotmail.com in Gatineau
M. 7.
2 reviews GATINEAU, QC

Custom made blinds

I needed a solution for my windows. I had been to numerous stores, and the only one that had the best approach at the best price was Multi-Stores. Roger, the salesman was responsive to my needs and took the time to show me different kinds. The installer, Michel, was courteous, on time, and worked diligently. I was impressed with this service, and would recommend to all my friends.

More about Multi Stores

Manufacturer of blinds in gatineau, high quality product financing available. http: / / www. multistores. ca