Harding's Excavation

stuart from Zephyr
stuart from Zephyr
2 reviews Zephyr, ON

New Biofilter Septic System

Dave is simply one of the most caring and professional people I have ever had the pleasure of using.

He treated my home as if it was his own, and took such great care of my property, which is pretty tricky when you are in the excavation business!

Initially I just needed an inspection of my existing septic to see if it was up to code, and I was passed Dave's details after a few companies weren't interested.

Dave came out and inspected free of charge, gave us the bad news (gently) that our septic system was failing. He provided a prompt and professional quote as well as a detailed system design and helped us get the necessary permits from the city.

He started the work pretty quickly, and he and his family (it's a true family business) made fast and efficient progress in replacing our old faulty septic with a brand new state of the art one! He was patient and thorough when explaining the system to my wife and I and always answered our questions with honesty .
He also provided a hydroseeding service that helped cover up the new septic bed in accelerated time.

The only thing I would say to be mindful of is that sometimes he's a little optimistic on how quickly things can be done! If he says a week, I'd probably allow 10 days...

If I could give Dave 11 stars it still wouldn't be enough.