PJB Mechanical Plumbing & Heating

Reviews for PJB Mechanical Plumbing & Heating

Sam from Richmond
Sam from Richmond

Plumbing

I was having some trouble with my sink, so I hired PJB Mechanical. My friend suggested it because her boyfriend worked there, so I thought I would give it a shot. The price was kind of high, and they weren't over-the-top, so I don't think I'll hire them again. They did an alright job that any plumbing place would. There came on time and worked quickly to get the job done, which is what I wanted. I think they could have done a better job on the sink, to be honest, but otherwise it was a very good job and was handled like a professional. I would suggest they lower there price a bit, as not everyone is that rich.

Leora Agronoff from Vancouver
Leora Agronoff from Vancouver
2 reviews Vancouver, BC

Leaking Pipe (Emergency)

We had a pipe burst in our apartment building on a weekend. Petko from PJB was dispatched and arrived within the hour. He quickly stopped the leak (we had already turned off the hot water but not the cold yet) and began cutting the pipe. He made a few recommendations to prevent a future leak and was gone within 90mins. Overall good service and a very nice guy. HOWEVER, I speculate that his recommendation of leaving this pipe in use instead of trying ti cap it off or isolate it caused another leak the next week. But that is, of course, an unprofessional opinion. I think they did what they were responsible to do.

jeff bourgeois from Delta
jeff bourgeois from Delta

Kitchen Reno gas installation

Can't say enough about Paul and the folks at PJB. Paul came up with a clever idea of how to route a challenging gas line so we could have the range of our dreams. Top rate service. Fair and honest people.

Harith in Delta
Harith in Delta

Toilet replacement

We contacted PJB Mechanical for the replacment of a broken toilet. their response and service was excellent and prices were extremely competitive. Rob is an excellent manager of the Company and we are very happy to deal with him. we would definitely refer this company to other users.

g in richmond
g in richmond
2 reviews Richmond, BC

furnace and tankless water heater install

PJB Mechanical Plumbing & Heating
108-7402 Progress Way
Delta
BC
V4G0A1

the contract was officially through sears who hired these guys to replace our existing furnace and hot water heater with a new furnace and a tankless water heater back in november...it's still not done. they took two days the first time. at the end of the first day we were told no problems using the hot water overnight. but they didnt mention the condensate line wasn't attached to anything so we had a puddle. at the end of the 2nd day i had a twinge about the install so i contacted the city for an inspection. they hadn't gotten a permit! city inspector failed the install with 9 items including them having to remove ALL the PVC installed (both units direct vent). wasn't until after new year's they came back. they sent the same guy by himself. who spent most of the time on the phone getting instructions. spent all day at our home but only fixed a handful of minor things. Managed to scratch the top of the new furnace and cut into the side of the condensate pump in the process. sears is now sending someone new after we told them the other guys are never allowed in our house again. Oh, our thermostat is also hanging on the wall with silicone glue because they knocked so many holes in the wall just putting it in that the screws don't have a hold.

More about PJB Mechanical Plumbing & Heating