Mattress Brands International

HomeStars  >  Mattresses in Woodstock  >  Mattress Brands International

Reviews for Mattress Brands International

Private User reviews Woodstock, ON

King Mattress Purchase

Visited Woodstock store looking for a plush king mattress. The sales rep showed me 4 different mattresses and explained the construction on the ones I was interested in. I narrowed it down to finally one made by Sealy, a hybrid-latex mattress. I was surprised to learn they would deliver the next day and pick up my old mattress and box springs. Delivery was made at 10 a.m. and they setup the new mattress. Excellence service by all and best part no HST.

Bklongworth@bell.net from Woodstock
B. H.
0 reviews Saint Thomas, ON

Purchased a mattress cover

I purchased a boxspring, foam mattress and full zip-on mattress cover. Myself and my mother were told ALL parts of the purchase were covered under a 10yr warranty. Apparently now, 6yrs later, they refuse to stand by their warranty. Both the "owner" Mark and store employee Ed were rude. Mark, the apparent top guy, was absolutely ignorant to speak with......when the customer could even get in a word. He bases his warranty on what "he remembered of the conversation" not what is written on the receipt. BEWARE AND AUDIO TAPE YOUR PURCHASE or he will not honour your warranty. Take the drive to London where you will find reputable mattress stores.
This was my second purchase at this store, and I would rather sleep on the floor than buy another item at this store.

Why Jay
Why Jay
3 reviews Victoria, BC

Mattress

We went into Mattress Brands International twice and were never pressured to buy a mattress by Annelies. She was very informative and listened to what we wanted in a mattress. She didn't waste our time by showing us mattresses that did not meet our specifications. She pointed out firm mattresses and gave us time to try them out without hovering.

The price was very reasonable and came with free delivery. Delivery was scheduled for the day after we bought our mattress. It was delivered within a reasonable time limit.

Our firm Serta mattress was of high quality and very comfortable. We highly recommend Mattress Brands International for their product selection, value and excellent customer service.