Oakridge Plumbing Heating & Custom Sheet Metal

200 Golf Course Road Pembroke ON
HomeStars  >  Heating & Air Conditioning in Petawawa  >  Oakridge Plumbing Heating & Custom Sheet Metal

Reviews for Oakridge Plumbing Heating & Custom Sheet Metal

1 review Petawawa, ON

Worst company ever!

Had a new gas furnace, AC and hot water heater installed. AC was installed blocking an egress window, vent for water tank vents by kitchen window so I get natural gas fumes in my house if I open the window and the water heater turns on.

Called in to report problem with AC placement, company didn't seem concerned at all. Called this summer because AC wasn't working properly, was told they wouldn't help as I owed them $200 which I said I would pay when they fixed their faulty install. Have been getting phone calls from them demanding payment and I informed thme now I have no heat. They made an appointment with me to look at the AC unit and fix my heat so all this can be resolved. They never showed up, I have called them 4 times today with no answer, left 2 messages and nothing. I now am going with a different company to fix my furnace.

Save yourself the hassle and use ANY OTHER COMPANY AROUND!!! Oakridge is a horrible company to deal with and their service is terrible.

travis from Deep River
travis from Deep River
1 review Deep River, ON

heating and ac

Oakridge Plumbing Heating & Custom Sheet Metal
613-735-4446
200 Golf Course Road
Pembroke

i will never go back. We had them come and put a new furnace in for $3700 for the furnace, installation, and all piping, and all duct work. but when they got done the guy said that we needed some more duct work done for the air return. the quote was an extra $1000 that we did ourselves for around $200. Their website says free estimate on all hvac services, so we called them to get that( we had to call around 5 time, on two different times we had appointments booked and they just never showed up) when they did come and look at the A/C and put some gas in it. we got a bill for $400 and the gas was only $90. When said that the labor was suppose to be part of the free estimate, she told me they don't do that for repairs. and they never told us ahead of time.

Steven Travis from Petawawa
Steven Travis from Petawawa
3 reviews Petawawa, ON

Furnace replacement

I was out of town a few years back and well into November when my wife calls me with bad news. Our less than 10 year old hot water furnace was leaking and the contractor we used before was not helpful. I called Oakridge and explained that I was out of town and I needed something done fast to keep my family warm as winter was approaching. They assured me that something could be done after discussing the repair we decided to replace the furnace with a new High Efficiency gas furnace. They gave me a great price taxes in and 60 days to pay. They showed up on time with all the parts. They were in and out in less than a day. They didn't have to come back for anything. It was done right the first time. All the cleanup was excellent and I am very satisfied with the work. I have used them to service the unit every year since. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend them.