Reviews for A-1 Heating St Albert Ltd

Private User reviews St. Albert, AB

Repair Leak in Basement Ceiling

Chris from One Hour Plumbing arrived promptly, and diagnosed the problem within 5 minutes of cutting a hole in the ceiling. An associate from his company delivered the part required for the repair, as well as an access cover panel, within a 1/2 hour.

Thank you for your review! We will pass the message along to everyone involved.

Ross Boyes in Saint Albert
Ross Boyes in Saint Albert
2 reviews St. Albert, AB

Furnace Service/Tune-up

Aaron and Johnathan arrived right on time and were courteous, clean, efficient and provided clear information on the work performed and the condition of our furnace. We have used A-1/1 Hour in the past and will continue to do so, as they provide great service at a reasonable price.
Ross Boyes St. Albert

Thank you for your business and your review, Ross! We will pass your feedback along to Aaron and Jonathan.

Juls in St. Albert
Juls in St. Albert
1 review St. Albert, AB

I am a very happy long-term customer of A1, who has used them for both emergency and planned work - maintenance, repairs and replacement.

Over the years, they have cleaned our furnace and ducts, fixed our furnace (when we were on holiday, overseas, at Christmas time!), replaced our hot water tank (the next working day, when it crapped out when one of our three kids was taking a shower at the weekend!) and, most recently, replaced our (original) furnace, which we had planned in, because they'd been keeping an eye on it for us and advised us to move it towards the top of our to-do list :)

From my first interaction with them, it's been nothing but hassle-free, efficient and quality service; and for what I consider to be a very reasonable price. They are responsive and pleasant to deal with at all times (office staff and technicians); they turn up when they say, they provide information and answer questions according to the level of interest / savvy the homeowner exhibits (I fall into the "I-don't-need-to-know-just-take-care-of-it" category!) and they are always respectful of my home, which matters to me. Nothing worse than scratches on your floor, or having to do a whole load of clean up.

I thoroughly recommend A1. Wouldn't go anywhere else....and love that I can go to them for plumbing stuff now too!

Thank you for your review and all of your past business!!!

Pat in St. Albert
Pat in St. Albert
1 review St. Albert, AB

yearly furnace and air conditioner maintenance

Joel Pylat and Shibu were extremely helpful . They were knowledgeable and very efficient and took the time to explain everything . I would strongly recommend A-1 and their technicians to anyone. Thanks to Corinna, Joel, Shibu and Curtis for all your help this year.

Thank you so much for taking the time to review our company! We will pass this feedback on to everyone involved.

kathfanter
kathfanter

Furnaceand duct cleaning

The work performed was very thorough and he took great care to protect the floors etc with fabric runners. Very pleased with the work and happy to have clean ducts.

Thank you for taking the time to review and your business!

laurie
laurie

Furnace and duct cleaning

Excellent service. Good information from staff regarding furnace care. Took their time to do a thorough job. Took good care of floors etc while running hoses through house.

Thank you for your business and your review, Laurie! I will pass on your feedback to JoJo and Ryan.

B. C.
B. C.
1 review St. Albert, AB

Furnace and duct cleaning.

Thank you for the excellent service provided cleaning our furnace and ducts. From start to finish, work was done in a very proficient manner. I would personally like to thank the two workers for their expertise. I will definitely utilize their services again, and recommend them to family and friends.

Thank you so much for your business and feedback!

joannecolebeck

70-40 Chisholm Avenue
St. Albert
AB
T8N 7K6

The two technicians, Jo-Jo and Ryan, were fantastic. They did a great job in a great time span. They explained everything to me and when a part broke, they were quick in driving to get the part and fixing the problem.

Thank you, Joanne! We have passed on the feedback to JoJo and Ryan! We appreciate your business and your feedback. Thank you so much.

Juliette in Saint Albert
Juliette in Saint Albert
1 review St. Albert, AB

Furnace was not heating home

My digital request was answered quickly, my Technician arrived when he said he would, my furnace was repaired quickly, and I was
advised on future maintanence needs. I am very happy with the service that I received.

Thank you, Juliette! We appreciate the kind words and your use of our online submission and texting programs!

phjansen
phjansen
1 review Spruce Grove, AB

Recent furnace service and duct kleening , previous furnace installation

Best home improvement / trades company we ever had to do businesses with . Very professional and competitive prices !

Thank you so much for your review - we try and set ourselves apart with professional service and fair prices. Thank you so much!

More about A-1 Heating St Albert Ltd

Serving St. Albert since 1979. A-1 Heating offers furnace and air conditioning service and repair, new installations of furnaces, air conditioners, hot water tanks and whole-home humidifiers. We also have a custom built vacuum truck for furnace and duct cleaning. Don't forget to ask us about the Alberta Energy Efficiency Rebate Program!