A-1 Heating St Albert Ltd

HomeStars  >  Heating & Air Conditioning in St. Albert  >  A-1 Heating St Albert Ltd

Reviews for A-1 Heating St Albert Ltd

kathfanter
kathfanter

Furnaceand duct cleaning

The work performed was very thorough and he took great care to protect the floors etc with fabric runners. Very pleased with the work and happy to have clean ducts.

Thank you for taking the time to review and your business!

laurie
laurie

Furnace and duct cleaning

Excellent service. Good information from staff regarding furnace care. Took their time to do a thorough job. Took good care of floors etc while running hoses through house.

Thank you for your business and your review, Laurie! I will pass on your feedback to JoJo and Ryan.

B. C.
B. C.
1 review St. Albert, AB

Furnace and duct cleaning.

Thank you for the excellent service provided cleaning our furnace and ducts. From start to finish, work was done in a very proficient manner. I would personally like to thank the two workers for their expertise. I will definitely utilize their services again, and recommend them to family and friends.

Thank you so much for your business and feedback!

joannecolebeck
joannecolebeck
1 review Morinville, AB

Furnace and duct cleaning

The two technicians, Jo-Jo and Ryan, were fantastic. They did a great job in a great time span. They explained everything to me and when a part broke, they were quick in driving to get the part and fixing the problem.

Thank you, Joanne! We have passed on the feedback to JoJo and Ryan! We appreciate your business and your feedback. Thank you so much.

Juliette in Saint Albert
Juliette in Saint Albert
1 review St. Albert, AB

Furnace was not heating home

My digital request was answered quickly, my Technician arrived when he said he would, my furnace was repaired quickly, and I was
advised on future maintanence needs. I am very happy with the service that I received.

Thank you, Juliette! We appreciate the kind words and your use of our online submission and texting programs!

phjansen
phjansen
1 review Spruce Grove, AB

Recent furnace service and duct kleening , previous furnace installation

Best home improvement / trades company we ever had to do businesses with . Very professional and competitive prices !

Thank you so much for your review - we try and set ourselves apart with professional service and fair prices. Thank you so much!

slwell
slwell
1 review St. Albert, AB

Fall furnace inspection and duct cleaning

Both service providers were professional and extremely efficient. I was so pleased that the over-the-phone estimate was bang on!

rbohart
rbohart

Furnace duct cleaning

furnace duct cleaning was very thorough.service person was polite and courteous and very punctual.

Lou J.
Lou J.
1 review Saint Albert, AB

Furnace - heat return pipe became disconnected

The vertical pipe from the furnace had somehow got out of position, disconnecting the return pipe which resulted in air escaping into the enclosed space in the furnace area. Unfortunately the pipe was in a virtually inaccessible area and their employee Jo Jo was faced with great difficulty in accessing, repositioning and crimping it so there would be a tight fit with the extension pipe. When this was done, the pipe was now about two inches short and Jo Jo had to cut another piece for the fitting at the other end. When all was taped and done, he checked our furnace and humidifier and gave me some good maintenance advice. A-1 Heating is a great company and competent, friendly employees like Jo Jo are a credit to the company.

More about A-1 Heating St Albert Ltd

Serving St. Albert since 1979. A-1 Heating offers furnace and air conditioning service and repair, new installations of furnaces, air conditioners, hot water tanks and whole-home humidifiers. We also have a custom built vacuum truck for furnace and duct cleaning. Don't forget to ask us about the Alberta Energy Efficiency ...