Reid Heating & Cooling

246 Rochester Street Ottawa ON

Reviews for Reid Heating & Cooling

Repair

I had to deal with Reid by accident. I thought they were nice at first despite the bad situation, but that was all fake and talk...
Not only I am still dealing with the consequences of their mistake, I just learned they are refusing to use their (or don’t have?) insurance and I now need to pay for their damages. My advice: keep your distance from this company.

Katrine in Cambridge
Katrine in Cambridge

Repair service

I had this company come out to repair my furnace after I called a few different providers and there prices were the most fair. They were quick and efficient And within budget. Since that visit I have many pets and chose to have them clean our ducts. They were great.

Joe in Ottawa
Joe in Ottawa

Security and Heating

I used this company for the security system in my home. They are extremely professional and on top of their game. They also have a duct cleaning and heating division that I have also used. I can’t say enough about them. Highly recommend

Furnace Installation

I had Reid install a new furnace. They did a fantastic job and a great Group of guys. I use them for a yearly Service plan and they clean the furnace also. Thanks for the continued Service and professionalism.

Adam in Cambridge
Adam in Cambridge
1 review Cambridge, ON

Heating

Excellent service during the night after my furnace broke. From the person who answered the phone to the technician that Came out, absolutely great. I would recommend them to anyone looking for an honest and professional experience.

CR613 in Ottawa
CR613 in Ottawa

Heating

Nice and short ! Very satisified with the service I received the tech spent some time to fix my issue and showed up on time very proffesional and had very good experience compared to other Hvac companies

AC Repair and Estimate on Furnace and A/C Replacement

Had this company over twice and the work was OK. Then the company salesperson Marc A arrived and asked all manner of inappropriate personal questions. He repeatedly asked me if I were married and repeatedly asked me about the ethnic origins of my last name. An independent third party who overheard the questions could not believe what was going on. The most invasive and privacy-violating sales presentation ever. Unacceptable! My advice to anyone who has this "salesperson" is to audiorecord and post it for all of the world to hear. On top of it all, the "salesperson" could not answer the one question I asked about furnaces air conditioners while he was busy interrogating me about matters totally unrelated to furnaces and air conditioners. I have since had two other contractors who actually talked to me about furnaces and air conditioners which was very refreshing plus I now see that the company "salesperson" has very little, if any, technical knowledge hence the need to create inappropriate and unacceptable distractions.

Peter from Ottawa
Peter from Ottawa
3 reviews Ottawa, ON

Lennox Air Contioner installation

Update July 14, 2015... Reid Heating and Cooling and Lennox have worked together to resolve my on-going issues. I would like to thank the entire Reid team for turning a frustrating problem into a positive experience. Lennox also deserves credit for there efforts and customer support. There's a reason I have dealt with Reid for many years. They work hard to resolve problems, provide customer support 7/24 and don't stop till the consumer is happy. I can't think of many places that provide the level of customer care that Reid Heating and Cooling does. Thank you, Reid and Lennox for your outstanding customer service!

Review has 1 previous version
James Recoskie from DUNROBIN
James Recoskie from DUNROBIN
2 reviews Dunrobin, ON

Furnace installation

The installers were a group of kids with little experience. They left large gaps in the duct work that I had to tape and ran wires that were left hanging. Very messy looking. They rushed the work to finish by 4 pm because one guy had a date that night. The cold air return fell apart when my wife was wiping some dirt off it. I will never use this company again!

Steve Rankin in Ottawa
Steve Rankin in Ottawa
5 reviews Ottawa, ON

Humidifier

Purchased as part of a package for furnace, air conditioner, electronic filter, and humidifier. The Humidifier was only started in the fall the first time, and it did not work. We waited several months for service. Apparently a module was defective. Probably should ahve been checked at the time of installation.

Looking for Heating & Air Conditioning pros in Ottawa?