Spring Tree Farm Corp

HomeStars  >  Garden Centres in Innisfil  >  Spring Tree Farm Corp

Review for Spring Tree Farm Corp

1 review Innisfil, ON

Dropped off Mulch

Every year I work on my gardens and every other year I replace the mulch. I've always went to Canadian Tire and bought bags. We recently moved to Alcona and once again my garden projects started. I stopped at the local tree farm that I always passed on my way home from work. The ladies that were working in the garden center were AMAZING!! They knew exactly what they were talking about. When I explained my needs and was going to purchase some bags of mulch the young lady Christina explained that for the amount I would need it would be beneficial if I just purchased a few yards. To my surprise it was actually a lot cheaper to purchase the 3 yards, and it was promptly delivered to my house that very afternoon! I will continue to go back to Spring Tree Farm for all my gardening needs.