Glenmore Door Services Ltd

Reviews for Glenmore Door Services Ltd

Greg Squire in Calgary
Greg Squire in Calgary

Garage door Spring replacement

Do you have a Garage Company that answers the phone on the 2-3 ring, you explain the problem , they book the job the next day and then are on time and on budget every time ? If not then call Glenmore doors, they have never let me down. !!

Glad we continue to give you the service you deserve Greg!

lorraine in Calgary
lorraine in Calgary

Replacement of garage door springs & work on strut.

Awesome customer service, from booking the service order to the completion. I would highly recommend them for any type of services required for garage doors. They were amazing! Job well done!

It was our pleasure Lorraine, thanks for the great review.

Private User reviews Calgary, AB

Excellent, friendly service and results for two new garage doors.

All the people I dealt with at Glenmore Doors were friendly, helpful and professional. They arrived when they said they would, did what they said they would do and charged exactly what they had quoted. They did not push up-selling of new opening motors, or more expensive options which other garage door companies did. It was a welcome detail that new tracks, rollers and springs were included in the quoted door price. I was completely happy with the installation and service; and highly recommend them.

Thanks for the detailed review, we will make sure our whole team gets the good word!

Bill in Calgary
Bill in Calgary

Polite, courteous, informative, clean and tidy

I received an email quote which I followed up with a phone conversation. Someone drop by the same day to inspect the door opening and two days later they (he) was there and had my new door installed within two hours. Tha technician was very friendly, informative and did an outstanding job installing the new door. I would not hesitate to refer them &/or use them again.

We're very glad we could help you so quickly!

Steel-Craft: T12 overhead garage door

Excellent experience from the first phone call to Glenmore O D S to when my installer drove away from my garage. He knows his trade and it shows with how organized he is. Well done ! NRS.

Glad to enjoyed the service!

Lee
Lee

Repairs to garage door

Fast, Efficient and Friendly.

We have needed our door fixed a few times in the last year due to different issues caused by my wife and I and every time it has been excellent.

Would not even think of going elsewhere as these guys are the best!!

Thank you for all your help!!

Our pleasure Lee, thanks for always choosing Glenmore.

Garage Door

The service representative, Rod was very congenial & very efficient. He knew exactly what the issue was & completed the task within fifteen minutes. Thank you for the great service.

Thanks for the review, we will let Rod know as well.

Private User reviews Calgary, AB

Great when servicing garage doors

I'm a second owner of a house where Glenmore Doors did the original installation. They have been fantastic when I have had a few small issues to deal with. A lot of times, it can be a quick question that can be answered over the phone. Today I had a question about a blinking key panel at my Mom's house and Norm was able to give me some expert advice and fixed our problem! I was initially calling to arrange a service call but he was nice enough to walk me through the fix over the phone.

I have always been impressed with them the few times I have contacted them the past 9 years.

Glad we were able to save you the service call!

robinsonmichelle
robinsonmichelle

Great service, beautiful door!!

We contacted Glenmore Doors for an estimate and they came right out to give us a quote and brought colour samples. Ordering the door was easy and it arrived pretty close to the four weeks projected. Installation and billing were easy and we love our new door!! It looks gorgeous on our house!

We're so happy that you love your new door, thanks for picking Glenmore Doors!

Cheryl R in Calgary
Cheryl R in Calgary

Broken Torsion Spring

A broken torsion spring on my garage door recently created an emergency as my vehicle was stuck inside .After a call to Glenmore Doors, the owner of the company came by to determine the size of the replacement springs required,provided a quote that didn't differ from the final bill and manually opened the door enabling me to move my vehicle.With the new springs, my door is up and running.
If you require: excellent workmanship , thoroughness and integrity I recommend Glenmore Doors.
Thank you Sarah,Jim and Rhys for your professionalism.

Glad we were able to provide the service you were looking for Cheryl!

More about Glenmore Door Services Ltd

Glenmore Overhead Doors offers a large variety of garage door products, plus we stock the most common sizes and models of garage doors - minimizing down-time for those in need of emergency door services.

We carry: Steel Craft Door Products, Equal Door Products, Amarr, Northwest Doors, and C.H.I.. We also offer the Glenmore Doors by Design “Decorator Series Doors” manufactured in our Calgary facility and Liftmaster Professional Series of garage door openers. We can work with the Home Owner or Builders Design Team to develop custom designs that will perfectly complement the exterior look of any home or building. Our knowledgeable and experienced experts can help you find the overhead door which can fit your needs and budget.

over 40 years experience
fast, friendly service
quality products and workmanship
competitive pricing
large selection of doors in-stock
custom-designed doors
safety inspections, tune-ups and maintenance
large selection of parts