Glenmore Door Services Ltd

Glenmore Door Services Ltd

Reviews for Glenmore Door Services Ltd

robinsonmichelle
robinsonmichelle

Great service, beautiful door!!

We contacted Glenmore Doors for an estimate and they came right out to give us a quote and brought colour samples. Ordering the door was easy and it arrived pretty close to the four weeks projected. Installation and billing were easy and we love our new door!! It looks gorgeous on our house!

We're so happy that you love your new door, thanks for picking Glenmore Doors!

Cheryl R in Calgary
Cheryl R in Calgary

Broken Torsion Spring

A broken torsion spring on my garage door recently created an emergency as my vehicle was stuck inside .After a call to Glenmore Doors, the owner of the company came by to determine the size of the replacement springs required,provided a quote that didn't differ from the final bill and manually opened the door enabling me to move my vehicle.With the new springs, my door is up and running.
If you require: excellent workmanship , thoroughness and integrity I recommend Glenmore Doors.
Thank you Sarah,Jim and Rhys for your professionalism.

Glad we were able to provide the service you were looking for Cheryl!

Margie Calgary, Alberta Canada T2R0L2
Margie Calgary, Alberta Canada T2R0L2

Garage door panel replacement

They were quick to respond to my SOS, were less expensive then the competition and the installer not only replaced the panel in record time, but adjusted my door. He had to reinforce a wood panel and move the metal channel as the original company who installed the door five years ago did not install it properly. On top of that they were pleasant and on time.

Thanks for the great review Margie, it was our pleasure to help you get some more life out of that wood door.

Garage door installation in Calgary
Garage door installation in Calgary

Residential Garage Door Installation

Glenmore doors had excellent customer service and helped us select the right door and worked with us to ensure the installation was scheduled efficiently for our construction. Excellent installation

We appreciate the kind words and thanks for selecting us to be part of your home!

Susan MacDonald in Calgary
Susan MacDonald in Calgary

Garage door repair - new springs

Our garage door springs broke. I called Glenmore Door Services and spoke to Cory. Very helpful. I sent him a few pictures and he scheduled the repair the next day. Harold called in the morning to let me know his arrival time. He fixed the door and had it operational in no time.
He was very professional and worked efficiently. Thank you Glenmore Doors for your great service. I was very pleased.

Susan MacDonald
September 2018

Our pleasure Susan! Thanks for choosing Glenmore Doors.

Alex S in Calgary
Alex S in Calgary

Outstanding customer service from Glenmore Door Services!

Glenmore Door Services installed the garage door in our new build home built by Hopewell.
They came to site twice and second time was owner induced fault and they treated it as a courtesy call and still repair the door and charged us 20$ for a small part. The office guy that dealt with all was Norm and the field tech was Brett. Very satisfied with the overall experience, from communication, scheduling and addressing the issues.

Thanks again for the kind words Alex, your family is a pleasure to deal with.

Joe in Calgary
Joe in Calgary

Garage Door Repair

Great service and Reese was very knowledgeable and friendly. He was very honest and made sure he was only doing what was necessary. Highly recommend and will not hesitate to call again for service or replacement in the future.

Appreciate the kind words, I'll pass them on as well to our techs!

Diane in Toronto
Diane in Toronto

Fixed my garage door in -30 weather

Paul was so very kind, punctual and did a great job replacing our cables on our garage door.

I use them every time my garage door goes on me and am 100% satisfied every time.

Thanks for the kind words, we will make sure we pass them onto Paul as well!

Bolton in Airdrie
Bolton in Airdrie
1 review Airdrie, AB

Braeside Place Reno

This company is above average for service and workmanship, right from the owner who came out to measure the garage door, the office staff (Sarah), and Brett the installer who was an extremely professional installer. His mannerism and workmanship were top rate as he stayed out in minus 15 weather without any change in his attitude, I highly recommend this company. I will be getting them back in the spring.

Thanks for the great review! We'll make sure to pass on to our team.

Mark in the NW in Calgary
Mark in the NW in Calgary

Garage Overhead Door

I was happy with the workmanship from Glenmore Door when they replaced a broken spring on my garage overhead door, although I think their customer service could have been better. Considering their price and lead time were higher than the other competitors that quoted me (I went with this firm based on a reference from a friend), I would have at least expected a sorry when the subcontractor was sent out with the wrong springs to do the job. I had to call the company back to find out when it had been rescheduled for (the following day)..

Thanks for picking Glenmore Doors Mark. We have looked into what happened with your situation to see where we could have done better for you. Technician's usually only carry a certain range of springs for the most common sizes and weights. Your door appeared to be a common one from the outside but apparently upon further inspection it wasn't and required custom springs. At that time the tech informed our office which proceeded to source the springs required. You should have received a call from us explaining what was going on, we are sorry that this did not occur. We just had a meeting with our team to review that process to provide better service and thank you for your feedback.

We have had many reports of companies that just throw whatever springs that are on their trucks up, leaving homeowners with incorrect springs that may not last as long or potentially dangerous when in manual operation. Glenmore Doors will always return with the correct springs in these random cases as doing it right is a priority.

More about Glenmore Door Services Ltd

Glenmore Overhead Doors offers a large variety of garage door products, plus we stock the most common sizes and models of garage doors - minimizing down-time for those in need of emergency door services.

We carry: Steel Craft Door Products, Equal Door Products, Amarr, Northwest Doors, and C.H.I.. We also offer the Glenmore Doors by Design “Decorator Series Doors” manufactured in our Calgary facility and Liftmaster Professional Series of garage door openers. We can work with the Home Owner or Builders Design Team to develop custom designs that will perfectly complement the exterior look of any home or building. Our knowledgeable and experienced experts can help you find the overhead door which can fit your needs and budget.

over 40 years experience
fast, friendly service
quality products and workmanship
competitive pricing
large selection of doors in-stock
custom-designed doors
safety inspections, tune-ups and maintenance
large selection of parts