Glenmore Door Services Ltd

HomeStars  >  Garage Doors & Hardware in Calgary  >  Glenmore Door Services Ltd

Reviews for Glenmore Door Services Ltd

Alex S in Calgary
Alex S in Calgary

Outstanding customer service from Glenmore Door Services!

Glenmore Door Services installed the garage door in our new build home built by Hopewell.
They came to site twice and second time was owner induced fault and they treated it as a courtesy call and still repair the door and charged us 20$ for a small part. The office guy that dealt with all was Norm and the field tech was Brett. Very satisfied with the overall experience, from communication, scheduling and addressing the issues.

Thanks again for the kind words Alex, your family is a pleasure to deal with.

Joe in Calgary
Joe in Calgary

Garage Door Repair

Great service and Reese was very knowledgeable and friendly. He was very honest and made sure he was only doing what was necessary. Highly recommend and will not hesitate to call again for service or replacement in the future.

Appreciate the kind words, I'll pass them on as well to our techs!

Diane in Toronto
Diane in Toronto

Fixed my garage door in -30 weather

Paul was so very kind, punctual and did a great job replacing our cables on our garage door.

I use them every time my garage door goes on me and am 100% satisfied every time.

Thanks for the kind words, we will make sure we pass them onto Paul as well!

Bolton in Airdrie
Bolton in Airdrie
1 review Airdrie, AB

Braeside Place Reno

This company is above average for service and workmanship, right from the owner who came out to measure the garage door, the office staff (Sarah), and Brett the installer who was an extremely professional installer. His mannerism and workmanship were top rate as he stayed out in minus 15 weather without any change in his attitude, I highly recommend this company. I will be getting them back in the spring.

Thanks for the great review! We'll make sure to pass on to our team.

Mark in the NW in Calgary
Mark in the NW in Calgary

Garage Overhead Door

I was happy with the workmanship from Glenmore Door when they replaced a broken spring on my garage overhead door, although I think their customer service could have been better. Considering their price and lead time were higher than the other competitors that quoted me (I went with this firm based on a reference from a friend), I would have at least expected a sorry when the subcontractor was sent out with the wrong springs to do the job. I had to call the company back to find out when it had been rescheduled for (the following day)..

Thanks for picking Glenmore Doors Mark. We have looked into what happened with your situation to see where we could have done better for you. Technician's usually only carry a certain range of springs for the most common sizes and weights. Your door appeared to be a common one from the outside but apparently upon further inspection it wasn't and required custom springs. At that time the tech informed our office which proceeded to source the springs required. You should have received a call from us explaining what was going on, we are sorry that this did not occur. We just had a meeting with our team to review that process to provide better service and thank you for your feedback.

We have had many reports of companies that just throw whatever springs that are on their trucks up, leaving homeowners with incorrect springs that may not last as long or potentially dangerous when in manual operation. Glenmore Doors will always return with the correct springs in these random cases as doing it right is a priority.

Fast, friendly and efficient service

I called this morning and a tech arrived within an hour and quickly fixed my garage door. I have always used Glenmore Door services and the service and pricing has been excellent.

We are very happy to keep providing you with the service that keeps you coming back!

Doors 4 Us in Calgary
Doors 4 Us in Calgary

Replaced two garage door openers ... New Brand - New features

Wonderful service ... knowledgeable - efficient Service man ... all staff (even the receptionist) were educated on the products.
We will refer Glenmore Doors to our family and friends !

Glad to hear how happy you were with our service!!

Madi2015 in Calgary
Madi2015 in Calgary

Service on Over head door

A very nice young man came out to my house, on one of the nastiest days this year cold, blowing snow and fixed my overhead door,Thank you so very much.

Thanks for the kind words, our techs definitely appreciate it when people recognize the hard work they put in! Glad we were able to help out.

Darryl from Calgary
Darryl from Calgary

Great garage door install

Very happy with Jim and his staff. They were very competitive on price, store staff were great to deal with, and the installer was friendly and really knew what he was doing. The work was done quickly with no surprises on the invoice. The new doors really transform the look of the garage.

Thanks Darryl, we think you made a great selection in those charcoal carriage doors and are glad you are happy with our services!

Olga in
Olga in

garage overhead door repair

Very happy with the service. Norm provided a quote for me and the work was done within the quoted estimate. The technician (Darcy) is very professional, knowledgeable and efficient. Great customer service and workmanship! Will definitely hire again!

Thanks Olga, it was a pleasure to work with you.

More about Glenmore Door Services Ltd

Glenmore Overhead Doors offers a large variety of garage door products, plus we stock the most common sizes and models of garage doors - minimizing down-time for those in need of emergency door services.

We carry: Steel Craft Door Products, Equal Door Products, Amarr, Northwest Doors, and C.H.I.. We also offer the Glenmore Doors by Design “Decorator Series Doors” manufactured in our Calgary facility and Liftmaster Professional Series of garage door openers. We can work with the Home Owner or Builders Design Team to develop custom designs that will perfectly complement the exterior look of any home or building. Our knowledgeable and experienced experts can help you find the overhead door which can fit your needs and budget.

over 40 years experience
fast, friendly service
quality products and workmanship
competitive pricing
large selection of doors in-stock
custom-designed doors
safety inspections, tune-ups and maintenance
large selection of parts