Home Hardware Building Centre

Building Supplies and Hardware
18 Inglewood Drive St Albert AB
HomeStars  >  Building Supplies and Hardware in Saint Albert  >  Home Hardware Building Centre

Reviews for Home Hardware Building Centre

Mike McClennan from Aurora
Mike McClennan from Aurora
2 reviews Aurora, ON

Bathroom Reno

Updated powder room with new toilet and vanity. They removed the old fixtures, installed new added our new faucets. They cleaned up and ensured all was perfect. Great job. We will use them to update our en-suite.

Jennifer in Fox creek
Jennifer in Fox creek
1 review FOX CREEK, AB

special order

We had completed our backsplash and found that we needed to change the sink and faucet, to update it as well as bring in a bold colour....charcoal & bronze!
We were very impressed with the home hardware staff who disclosed every pro & every con that was entailed with this product. They told us that they don't usually keep these in stock because they are too delicate and break easily, are sensitive to extremely hot temps so no straining hot water or it will crack; since, we had to prepay to order, we were just completely impressed with the staff taking the customer under consideration.... as well as our usual kitchen sink use habits!

shane presiznuik in St. albert
shane presiznuik in St. albert
2 reviews ST. ALBERT, AB

back yard

I went in with an idea on what I wanted to do in my yard, however- I didn't have the knowledge or experience in materials required and exact detail to what was required. I delt with two staff during my time there and they were patient and professional with me and explained other easier ways to complete the job and not beat myself up on the level of difficulty. I was satisfied with the team, delivery and the outcome-also I was under budget. Thank you.