A Touch Of Class Fireplaces Inc

A in Maple
A in Maple
2 reviews MAPLE, ON

Fireplace

I was referred to Touch of Class Fireplaces by a friend. I explained to them what I needed and they were very helpful. They carry all different types and designs to fit ones needs. Nice guys.. even the installers were very neat and tidy. Great to deal with all around! Highly recommended.

Frank - Woodbridge
Frank - Woodbridge
2 reviews Woodbridge, ON

Gas insert

Anyone who is reading this, please make sure to call Frank @ Touch of Class in Woodbridge. By far one of the best things we did during our reno.

Touch of Class were very thorough and explained how the new Mantel and Gas insert should be done and why. Special thanks to Frank for dealing with and coming over so many times until we knew what we wanted.

Plain and simple, these guys are really good. I will post pics in the next week to prove my point.