Newell Electric

Reviews for Newell Electric

Nelson in Ottawa
Nelson in Ottawa
5 reviews Ottawa, ON

re wired home installed new lights

Mike was incredible. he was able to trouble shoot all of the issues from an old home. his work is excellent, always cleans up after himself and his rates are fair. We have Mike to our house a few times and we are always impressed with his work.

Martin in Ottawa
Martin in Ottawa
1 review Ottawa, ON

G

Great Service!

I hired Mike to replace my pool wiring with an up to code weather tight setup as originally it was not safe for outdoor use. I was really impressed with the work, he even made sure to future proof my pool electrical, outfitting a circuit for a salt water system. Something I didn't even think of. He even called the pool company to get the specs for the new pool pump I'm installing instead of having me do it.

He is professional and does great work at a fair price. The price quoted was charged, with no surprises.

Shirley Bolduc from Nepean
Shirley Bolduc from Nepean
2 reviews Ottawa, ON

Installed ceiling light, tidied up wires in laundry room. Installed exterior electrical outlet.

We've dealt with Newell Electric on two occasions and are very pleased with the completed work. Very professional, accommodating, on time and no mess left behind. Very personable, easy to deal with. Highly recommend this company.