Faulkner Electric

in Ottawa
in Ottawa
3 reviews Ottawa, ON

Very good electrician

We needed an electrician to do a variety of tasks from removing and replacing motion detector lights, indoor light fixtures & fans, upgrading a GFCI and installing extra lights in the basement. Ryan was on time, personable and thorough. Would definitely recommend this company. (Work done in July 2017)

Private User reviews Ottawa, ON

Small condo job

Cost included tip.

I am very happy with the results. Derek's professional assessment helped me realize my priorities. He's a personable pleasant fellow. I will be doing a bathroom reno this winter 2018. I will certainly contact him for the rest of work. Thank you Faulkner Electric!

K.P.

gentleman in Ottawa
gentleman in Ottawa
1 review Ottawa, ON

New electric panel installation

Our old bungalow needed a new electric panel. The owner had a look one day after we had contacted him. The work was done the following day, it took about five hours and the work was exceptional. The electrician was a nice young man, answered all my questions and the whole job was a very pleasant experience.

I can recommend them for all electrical jobs around the house.

Private User reviews Ottawa, ON

Wire pot lights in the basement

They drilled through my kitchen ceiling by accident, they left contractors garbage in my basement which my mother who is a paraplegic with one arm had to get up the stairs on her own, When I complained about the garbage issue they told me not to complain about such trivial matters, they drilled 2 holes per pot light & afterwards they refused to repair the extra hole they drilled. They complained they were paid in two cheques a month apart, they just were horrible to deal with on the phone. DO NOT USE THESE BOYS.

ken nicholls from Ottawa
ken nicholls from Ottawa
3 reviews Ottawa, ON

general electrical maintenance

I've owned an old triplex for over 30 years and have relied almost exclusively on Faulkner to provide electrical services as necessary -- they are excellent in their field -- responsive, knowledgeable (especially about old houses), professional, and very reasonably priced -- you won't be sorry to pick these guys.

Rudy V from Lovelock
Rudy V from Lovelock
1 review Nepean, ON

Electrical Contractor

I had a basement reno job to complete where the power had to be installed to panel with breakers. Derek showed up as scheduled and did the required work quickly and efficiently. He wired a dozen and a half switches and outlets and put up 5 pot-lights in about 2.5 hours. He was very knowledgeable and didn't mind explaining what he was doing. Faulkner Electric is a very professional and friendly company and I would definitely recommend them and call them for any other electrical work needed in the future. Thanks Derek

Plummie from Ottawa
Plummie from Ottawa
19 reviews Ottawa, ON

Duct smoke detector

I hired this company on a recommendation to install a duct smoke detector and I also got some exterior lights fixed. He did the job quickly and efficiently. When one of the exterior lights motion sensors didn't work at night, he sent someone back promptly to fix it and we haven't had any problems since. We would definately hire this company again.

Elisa Frost from Stittsville
Elisa Frost from Stittsville
3 reviews Stittsville, ON

Electrical fixes for older home

You really take a chance sometimes when you google "Local Electrician". I called a range of electricians and finally decided to take a chance on Faulkner Electric. I couldn't have asked for a more professional, more competent, more knowledgeable individual to show up at my door, in addition to being prompt and courteous. The price was beyond reasonable for what I was asking. With the job complete and with time remaining on the clock for the block of time I paid for, the electrician asked if there was anything else he could tend to for me in the time remaining. He also took the time to talk with me about future strategies for this older home. I genuinely appreciated that.

I highly recommend this company.

M.G. from Ottawa
M.G. from Ottawa
7 reviews Ottawa, ON

Installing smoke detectors

I used this company twice. First to get a duct smoke detector installed. I got a few quotes and they were the most reasonable. I was a little nervous since I was only provided a rough quote through email - they asked the relevant questions and said it would be cheaper for me to get a rough quote by email instead of paying for a visit. Once Derek arrived, he worked very fast and was very focused on getting the job done, and the price ended up being cheaper than the quote! So when I needed interconnected smoke alarms installed, I didn't bother shopping around.. I got another rough quote by email and when they came, they once again came in at what they quoted and got the work done quickly and professionally. At both visits, they were very polite, professional and punctual. They are also ESA-certified, which gave me peace of mind. Overall, very happy with them. I even recommended them to my sister.