Twin Peaks Electrical & General Construction

Tai family from Burlington
Tai family from Burlington
2 reviews Burlington, ON

Electrical Services

We own a 60 year old house that had both active and inactive wiring running through it which both frustrated and concerned us. During our basement renovation, Twin Peaks added outlets, new switches and lighting, moved central vac, removed unnecessary wires and made us feel safe about our house. David, Darrin and Paul were professional and easy to work with. They even handled some construction work which should be noted, as most Electricians would require you to employ a separate crew, even if small, leading to extra time and costs for the customer. We would recommend this team!

L - Hamilton Mountain
L - Hamilton Mountain
4 reviews Hamilton, ON

Electrical Issue

Had an issue with power cutting out in parts of the house. They came out right away but of course everything was working when they came out. A couple of hours later the issue happened again and they came back out and found quite quickly what the issue was and fixed it right away. They were very helpful and would highly recommend them to friends and family.

Irina from Oakville
Irina from Oakville

connect aero massage bath tub etc

after big reno to my house I had a lot of little electrical jobs left out, and connecting my bath tub was the biggest issue according to some of the contractors. luckily somebody referred twin peaks - and I was very pleased with the results - fast, clean and very professional, they fixed my little problems without damaging walls , and my bath tub finally works! thank you Darren!

Nick in Hamilton
Nick in Hamilton
7 reviews HAMILTON, ON

Aluminium wiring safety check

Professional friendly guys who had plenty of time to answer questions and explain/show what they were doing. Work was done quickly and cleanly with minimal disruption to me. I would not hesitate to recommend this company.