Olson Electric

Review for Olson Electric

Laurella Hay from Gibsons
Laurella Hay from Gibsons
2 reviews Gibsons, BC

Install pot lights in my kitchen

I called Olson Electric and a worker came to look at the job to be done. He told us his rate and he came on the day arranged but late. We supplied the necessary lights, etc. He had to supply a bit of wire. Halfway through he went to the building supply for parts that I feel he should have known he would need for such a simple project.
About a month later the company called for my mailing address to send a bill. Upon receipt of the bill there were charges for him to look at the project, travel time, his work and parts.
At no time did he tell us about the charge to look at the project or travel time. I disputed the bill and it was adjusted a bit lower. Needless to say I do not recommend them to anyone looking for an electrician.

Looking for Electricians pros in Sechelt?