Capital Closets Inc

Corey from Nepean
Corey from Nepean
2 reviews Ottawa, ON

Master bedroom closet

Very poor customer service after I ordered the closet. Have to call/email several times to get a response. Installation date not even booked until I called and emailed to ask when the closet was to be installed. Still waiting for an answer. Hoping that closet organizer is better than the service. Find another company! Or be prepared to project manage the whole thing.

Private User reviews Ottawa, ON

Custom closet

I was extremely dissatisfied with the doors. Staff were very helpful at first and agreed with me that they looked bad when I sent photos. Since then, they have been ignoring me. I've tried contacting them several times. Very unfortunate.

DD from Ottawa
DD from Ottawa
12 reviews Gloucester, ON

Walk-in Closet

When we renovated and turned the small bedroom beside the master into a walk-in closet, we knew we wanted it to be special. This is when Capital Closets were called in for a consultation. With their computer programs, they were able to design the perfect space - after assessing our needs. We have been nothing but delighted with their work - and it was all installed in a day without any mess! Highly recommend!

Denis S from Ottawa
Denis S from Ottawa
1 review Ottawa, ON

Entrance Closets

We have recently moved in to a newly built townhouse with standard single wire shelf and a rod as your main entrance closet. Hiring Capital Closets to do our entrance closet was the best decision we ever made! Looks amazing now. Thank you guys!

Darcy from Ottawa
Darcy from Ottawa
3 reviews Ottawa, ON

Closets x 3

We hired Captial Closets on 3 separate occasions and were happy with the results every time. 2 Bedroom closets and a foyer closet. Elena and Eddy work well as a team and the people they employ are professional and know their trade well.

I would recommend them to anyone who is in the market for a well laid out closet system.

Joann Lapointe in Cumberland
Joann Lapointe in Cumberland
1 review Cumberland, ON

Bedroom walk in closet

It was a small walk in closet, but we needed more space and with better organization. They provided various solutions, options. The job was completed within 1 day, which was great. The made sure that all was cleaned up before they left.
Friendly and curtious.
Great work,

Thanks

More about Capital Closets Inc

Capital Closets storage systems provide a sense of order for every room of the home, tailored to the way you live. There's a feeling that comes from having a place for all your things and knowing where to find them when you need them. It's the sense of order you ...
Looking for Closet & Storage Solutions pros in Ottawa?