Superior Cleaners

Kim in Peterborough
Kim in Peterborough
17 reviews Peterborough, ON

Area rugcleaning

I had been putting off having my area rugs professionally cleaned. In fact, a few of them were simply rolled up and being stored in the garage. After noticing a flyer for another company I called... minumum $100 charge, plus delivery, etc., etc. I called Superior as I had dealt with them in the past for a restoration job and I knew they had state of the art cleaning facilities. I was so happy to find out that if I dropped the rugs off myself, the charges would be about one fifth of the other company! Done! They look great and I couldn't be happier!