Abbey Master Builder

HomeStars  >  Builders in Red Deer  >  Abbey Master Builder

Review for Abbey Master Builder

1 review Red Deer, AB

New Home Builder

I used Abbey to build a new home just a couple of years ago. While I was initially relatively pleased with the build, as wear and tear began (quickly) my frustration increased. They were difficult to get a hold of and when I asked about an obvious backward slope in my garage floor I was told it was my fault. Abbey continually refuses to admit they did anything wrong and place the blame on me, even during the warranty period. I will definitely use another builder next time, one that treats the buyers properly.