Cavallini Kitchens

Reviews for Cavallini Kitchens

Dan from Hamilton
Dan from Hamilton

Bathroom Renovation

Cavallini renovated our two bathrooms. They completely gutted and rebuilt the bathrooms. The project stayed on schedule and budget. We had no issues, I found Cavallini Kitchens to be good value for what we paid.

Carrier from Burlington
Carrier from Burlington
0 reviews Burlington, ON

Small Kitchen Renovation

I used Cavallini Kitchens to update my Kitchen. In the Kitchen they replaced the countertops, backsplash, sink, and lights. The project took roughly 1.5-2 weeks, which was a bit longer than anticipated but overall they did a good job.

tony from Hamilton
tony from Hamilton

Kitchen

Cavallini Kitchens
905-690-6200
287 Dundas St East
Hamilton
L0R 2H6

I dealt with Rick of Cavallini Kitchens in Waterdown location twice now, both times he was to the point and fair, no hidden costs or extras..etc Last time they were here, they installed kitchen and bathroom faucets and sinks, stayed extra to silicone it and even clean up the mess/floors.

I will most definitely do business with them again, and considering their fair pricing I wouldn't go anywhere else and get overcharged.

Tony
A.S. Security

Lloyd farnand from Hamilton
Lloyd farnand from Hamilton

Service

I purchased many bathroom fixtures from Cavallini over the past 4 years all at very good prices. Rick even delivered the last toilet I ordered. All good .Great service
thanks Rick

Mort Weissman from Oakville
Mort Weissman from Oakville

Kitchen renovation

Originally, we sought out several renovation companies w/ the goal of remodeling and updating our kitchen and attached living area...Cavallini Staff were prompt, knowledgeable and courteous. The estimate was reasonable and we finally chose cavallini because it was a smaller company that we felt would provide more attention to detail. Cavallini staff did not let us down and worked diligently to beautify our home, while overcoming the setbacks that occurred...Rick and his staff, transformed our kitchen into a contemporary and functional living space that we are proud to show our friends and family. We have since referred several of our friends to cavallini because of a job well done. Our thanks to Cavallini Kitchens and Baths!

Adele Pellicciotta from Hamilton/Burlington
Adele Pellicciotta from Hamilton/Burlington
0 reviews Burlington, ON

Dream Kitchen

Assisted Review

Had our kitchen fully renovated. Absolutely love, love, love it! I now have my fantastic functional kitchen that I have always wanted. Rick is great and always accomodating to any little changes that we requested. Everyone that comes over always says "Wow...look at the fine detail, great work"

Thanks Rick

More about Cavallini Kitchens

Based in Waterdown, Ontario, Cavallini Kitchens & Baths is taking the stress out of home renovations. Rather than dealing with multiple contractors, come to us for all-in-one service that saves you money. Our flexible representatives will talk with you about your budget and how much of your project you would ...