Asbestos Environmental Of Canada

Corey
Corey
2 reviews Courtice, ON

Office/Warehouse

Aeoc's Team is the best around. If you are looking for work to be done right the first time give these guys a call! Extremely knowledgeable,kind and courteous i recommend Aeoc to everyone. Thanks Real,Gavin,Rob,Quinn

Wow! Thank you so much for your kind words, we are so glad we were able to work with you!
Regards,
AEOC Group Inc.

Chris in Toronto
Chris in Toronto

Asbestos removal

Amazing team!!
I was extremley pleased with how quick the office staff responded to my worrisome email due to me having zero knowledge about asbestos and what to do with it.. The office staff were quick to educate and reassure me as well as provide me with a quote all within an hour.
Real and his team are extremely experienced and educated in what they do and I couldn’t be more pleased with the process at hand. Everything has been removed and I feel extremely safe in my home again.
Thank you so much AEOC ! Will recommend this company in the future.

Thank you for the generous review! We are so thrilled to be able to put your mind at ease!!! We pride ourselves in helping the community!!

ckozole
ckozole

DSS

Gavin attended the site promtly to complete a DSS, specifically identifying potential lead and asbestos, with a report provided as well promtly for our client.

Thank you for the great review, it's a pleasure to work with you.

Cfanous7
Cfanous7

Testing for asbestos in the carpet padding

Already wrote a review on their website...
Fast, reliable, knowledgeable
Will recommend to all I know who are in need of their services!
Thanks again!

Thank you so much for taking the time to write nice things about us EVERYWHERE! we wish you the best.

terrywilkins
terrywilkins

Asbestos building paper removal under original cedar shingles, and cleanup.

They showed up on the jobsite exactly when they promised and in spite of threatening showers managed to complete the job and cleanup.
The team was well trained and friendly, and efficient.

Thank you Terry for the nice review and we're glad it all worked out.

Jeremy B.
Jeremy B.

DSS

AEOC was prompt in providing a quote, came and did the work when they said they would, and stood behind their work making themselves available for questions and providing answers quickly.

Thank you so much Jeremy for your review and taking the time to share your feedback.

M3C Demolition Ltd
M3C Demolition Ltd

Asbestos removal

The guys came in and got the work done right.
Provided us with all proper documentation.

Thank you info for your review and happy to have met your needs.

Carol in Bradford
Carol in Bradford

DSS & Duct work run abatement

My husband and I purchased a house this spring and with the intentions of doing some work. With it being an older home built in the 1960's we were sure there would be asbestos some where. We contacted the office and they were at our house that same afternoon to do the DSS. WOW. After receiving the DSS it was confirmed that we had asbestos around some of the duct work. We contacted Asbestos Environmental again and set up a date to have it removed. It took exactly six business days to have the DSS report completed and the asbestos around the duct work removed. Super efficient in their work and their attention to detail is amazing. If we ever have any issues with asbestos or need any other sampling done we will use Real's team. Fast, friendly and reliable!

Thank you for your kind review!

Howie in Toronto
Howie in Toronto

DSS reports

Ive used Asbestos Environmental of Canada many times. And my experience has always been very good. They are Great people and they provide great service. I wouldn't use anyone else.

We work very hard to satisfy our customers! thank you very much for your kind words.

elizabeth in Toronto
elizabeth in Toronto

asbestos check and removal

Real responded to my call for an asbestos check with a same day service call. he was very pleasant and answered all my questions. the report was issued. the asbestos was removed. the lovely Megan sent the dss report and certificate of removal promptly. very happy with the experience.

Thank you for this great review! We are here to help provide a great customer experience.

More about Asbestos Environmental Of Canada

Specialist in DSS REPORTS Asbestos Environmental Of Canada (AEOC) offers expertise in testing and removal of a variety of designated substances including asbestos, mercury and lead, and even mold. DSS Report Experts. For more than 25 years our mold and asbestos reports have provided residential and commercial property owners in ...
Looking for Asbestos & Lead Removal pros in Goodwood?